• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Opinions on the band "Ghost"?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ghost has been one of my favorite bands to listen to on my own time for a very long time now. I have listened to them ever since 2013 when their album "Infestissumam" came out. My favorite song by them is their song from their first album called "Elizabeth" that was based on Elizabeth Bathory. (I'm sure a lot of people here know who that is and if not then look it up) What are the opinions of those who have also heard of them and or listened to them?
Post automatically merged:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
First album is awesome. Second is good. Everything after that sucks in my opinion.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
First album is awesome. Second is good. Everything after that sucks in my opinion.
In my opinion it's the same except that impera and meliora don't suck as much as they are overrated.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
O, Cirice is pretty cool though I admit. I heard they covered one of my favorite Iron Maiden tracks (Phantom of the Opera) couldn't listen till the end 🤣

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
O, Cirice is pretty cool though I admit. I heard they covered one of my favorite Iron Maiden tracks (Phantom of the Opera) couldn't listen till the end 🤣
It's really good. In my experience every cover done by ghost is a hit

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think it is a good band and they are really at it when it comes to rock 🎸

Jaikaalbhairav

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I can’t describe why the vocals don’t do it for me, they sound weirdly “light” (generally) for as spooky as they present but they have a good jam or two.