• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Opinions on the Military, War Economy, etc

IllusiveOwl

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I feel like this is a very hot issue and I want to hear what some of your occulty opinions are about your country's military, as well as your views on war and what is it good for!?
🪖
🦉
I don't have strong opinions personally because I haven't had much direct experience of either, and you can only take media/news with heaps of salt without getting all foamy-at-the-mouth.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
In the words of Bill Hicks, "Ain't y'all just hired killers?"

a3ct

Visitor
Benefactor
Reaction score
War is a magical act. It starts with the intent of powerful, unseen entities casting their influence over the masses. Structures of order and rituals—like military parades and national anthems—create a unified cause. Young men and women, under this spell, willingly sacrifice their lives. The citizenry supports and funds the effort, waving flags as talismans. War is driven by faceless entities whose commands we follow without question. In this light, war mirrors the occult, transforming societies through powerful rituals and unseen forces.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If one wants philosophy, he can peruse Evola's, The Metaphysics of War. Ernst Juenger's Stahlgewittern is also worth a look.
Post automatically merged:

War is a magical act. It starts with the intent of powerful, unseen entities casting their influence over the masses. Structures of order and rituals—like military parades and national anthems—create a unified cause. Young men and women, under this spell, willingly sacrifice their lives. The citizenry supports and funds the effort, waving flags as talismans. War is driven by faceless entities whose commands we follow without question. In this light, war mirrors the occult, transforming societies through powerful rituals and unseen forces.
I would give this a "like" but that function seems to be disabled in this thread. Either that or I just got suspended again.

IllusiveOwl

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I would give this a "like" but that function seems to be disabled in this thread. Either that or I just got suspended again.
It looks like that's a special feature of the Contraversy section.

I think war is the work of Black Magicians, malicious entities, ignorance, and corporate fat cats
🪖
🦉🪄🐈‍⬛️

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

I think war is the work of Black Magicians, malicious entities, ignorance, and corporate fat cats
🪖
🦉🪄🐈‍⬛️
There is an occult side to war. Whether this is always evil is quite another question.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It's not a hot issue at all, for regular people already and especially for occultists and spiritualists
A pack of lions conquered territory to match Alexander the Great, did they need that much territory?
ants, apes, bacteria, up or down from the macro to the micro you may find war

that's not what we're talking about, stick to the real wars

from expansion to survival, hate or love, to destroy or defend

"A culture's teachings - and most importantly the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves... or find themselves lacking."

War has never been waged through crude matter, guns and soldiers, drones or tanks -they are just obstacles against we test ourselves
the real war is waged in the hearts(minds?) of people, that is what shapes and binds humanity

some cultures endure centuries of perpetual war despite losing and others collapse into nothing even though they were in peace- or even the victors of physical conflicts

Did the hippies know their anti-war was a war of its own?
intelligence, finance, terrorism, religion, drug > war
to sum it down into the dumbest possible way-

it is the act of imposing, of what is up to the war in question.
The only thing that changed is the scale not the principle.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
There is an occult side to war. Whether this is always evil is quite another question.
Can't appreciate posts here, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate what you said in a reply :).

Anyways, wars have a lot of occult side, and it depends whether they are caused by a God or a Demon. Let's not forget that there is the Greek aspect of conflict Ares, and there is also the Demon of Conquest and War, Beelzebub. Just saying.

Now I am not insisting too much on my anti-demon stance, but I think Ares, though brutal at times, still has some justification in its way
Post automatically merged:

🪖
🦉🪄🐈‍⬛️
War is at most times the work of Black Magicians, malicious entities such as Demons, ignorance and corporation interest in wars.

In my country, I've seen multinational level companies having invested millions of dollars for organized riots. It was damn horrible. Luckily I am a calm guy and I don't like protests or conflict so, except mentally, I am unharmed by conflicts.

One example of how black magicians can work to cause war is because of the malicious version of the Masonry that is more like a government honeypot which has a lot of black magicians who would work for the interests of shady governments

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
what some of your occulty opinions are about your country's military
Nothing occult about that.

They can be useful when disasters happens(as is their job to help with that), but other than that I don't trust them because most people in the military tend to be what in the US is called "alt right" and, my country does have a dark past of when the military actually ruled with a dictatorship.

The military is the least occult thing in my country.

your views on war and what is it good for!?
I see war as a necessity only when peaceful options have been exhausted and the other side(s) isn't/aren't willing to compromise.

But it is such a waste of both life and resources.
Again, nothing occult about it, just plain old human greed for more atthe expense of others having fewer.
Or a fight for "who's right", because pride and greed are the biggest motivators of majority of wars based on what I've seen so far.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nothing occult about that.

They can be useful when disasters happens(as is their job to help with that), but other than that I don't trust them because most people in the military tend to be what in the US is called "alt right" and, my country does have a dark past of when the military actually ruled with a dictatorship.

The military is the least occult thing in my country.

I see war as a necessity only when peaceful options have been exhausted and the other side(s) isn't/aren't willing to compromise.

But it is such a waste of both life and resources.
Again, nothing occult about it, just plain old human greed for more atthe expense of others having fewer.
Or a fight for "who's right", because pride and greed are the biggest motivators of majority of wars based on what I've seen so far.
All true enough, still...

The more I look around me, the more I am struck how peace in this "post-historical" world has become an utter waste of life and resources. Endlessly reiterated protoplasm units, all programmed to consume and suck nature dry like an orange. The horrors of war? Peace's are persistently pernicious, though perhaps falling in a lower decibel range.