• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Order of Aset Ka, Your Take?

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I read an interesting post last week that mentioned the order. Maybe it was my then-mood, or the post itself but I thought "Hey: check it out!" I looked at the website and feel underwhelmed. If they have secret wisdom, the style and presentation keep it well hidden behind an abatis of arcane adjectives. I'm not trying to trash them sight unseen. I am asking whether anyone has first-hand experience with the group. If so, it is worthwhile?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
so a bit like the way you type?
This beach needs a "Beware of Snarks!" warning.

Like I type? Nah. I meant that the web-site was written by a Blavatsky-mouth: everything is primordial, with shielding unseen swords, metaphysics, an occasional unveiling, arcane lore handed down, transmorgifications, and enough aethers to poleaxe Leviathian himself. Not my style at all, unless I'm swimming with the snarks myself. My writing is charmingly archaic. Before being typed online by a sylph, each of my posts is hand-lettered in Carolingian minuscule onto genuine doeskin, using ink hand-squeezed from Alsatian elderberries. Class, see? Real class. Not verbiage sold in cardbord boxes from Besant's Bargain (A-)basement.

Back to the task at hand, do you know aught about the order?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i know a bit.
in my line of spiritual work i am The Tree. its like being a crossroad, at least thats how it feels sometimes. when i dive for information in the occult sense, aka i connect true my ancestors i get information. sometimes things need to come out, sometimes i steal info. either way its on a need to know basis and everyone for himself. so in that sense i know several beings from different occult orders and or races.

the aset ka and i have an agreement where we agree on what can come out and what not. some shit IS dangerous. always was, always will be. to give a little example: there are tunnels of seth and also places of aset. i found some text on a wiki page to have a spiritual intersection and at the same time a programming error whereby my letting go of the feelings one has for mondays became a curse. it had to do with a very old cult in rome: the aset ka.

as for the website: its a public text so one can 'roleplay' around while being yourself. just keep in mind that you are just a reader and will never become one without meeting one first. and that one will have to tell you from him/herself that he is one and has come because you are one too. noone came, so im not one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is helpful. My many thanks.

Wintruz

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I remember when they were founded (I wrote a bit about it here - fourth paragraph). Their founder went hard into trying to recruit from ONA circles but I think he was disappointed that they were resistant to his occultnikery.

There's nothing of substance behind it, just exotic sounding terms to lend a rickety ideology to teen goth aesthetics.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I remember when they were founded (I wrote a bit about it here - fourth paragraph). Their founder went hard into trying to recruit from ONA circles but I think he was disappointed that they were resistant to his occultnikery.

There's nothing of substance behind it, just exotic sounding terms to lend a rickety ideology to teen goth aesthetics.
Likewise useful. I am suspicious of anyone who starts slinging around the term "warrior." It's generally intellectual candy-bars proffered to spiritual pogues.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

"Trying to recruit from O9A" lol, it says a lot to me what kind of "Glorious Order" this Aset Ka order is :LOL: .

Very useful information

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it made me giggle too. an other reason then yours prob.
im what in the west is called o9a and in morrocco is called a sufi and i used to have conversations with aquino and later with some members of the aset ka and years later you read they came to get info. nice to now. ;)

Morell

Neophyte
Reaction score
Not personal experience, only with their literature, tarot deck, and outside asetianists. However they definitely occultists among them, I noticed effects on magic around their Discord every now and then. I assume that they protect their place.
If someone of them was a member of order I don't know. The Violet Throne I didn't finish yet, but I've read all three books that are included extended in Violet Throne. Till this day I cannot put value on them, how much useful or useless they are.
Only personal feeling about Aset Ka I have is confusion about how lately they started about triple goddess and primordial dragon. It feels almost as if they changed their teaching to become more interesting.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
however is very beautiful and I like it. I only do not like that it's AI generated, but cannot deny the creativity and usefulness. It became my most treasured tarot deck.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"Trying to recruit from O9A" lol, it says a lot to me what kind of "Glorious Order" this Aset Ka order is :LOL: .

Very useful information
"Glory" need not be moral. Though the epithet is rather more convincingly worn if it is not self-bestowed.

Sabbatius

Neophyte
Reaction score
The website has been updated since I last visited. The previous form was more focused on the aspect of their associated with Khemetic influences but still kept the information limited. Now it "seems" like online roleplay. I have had limited discussions with two members mostly on Telegram and sadly, nothing of interest. Honestly, I had more interesting comments from members of the Temple of the Vampire than most of the new Vampire/Sanguine-based groups since Belanger's books were reprinted.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know eaternus it sounds a bit strange, but if you take into consideration that the aset ka is known for having vampires in their team and that one of the versions of a vampire is a sexual vampire, then a glory hole might come close to a peeping tom. only seen from the other end of the stick so to say.

anyways no morals just doms and subs playing games in the astral. most certainly not succubi feasting on humans.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know eaternus it sounds a bit strange, but if you take into consideration that the aset ka is known for having vampires in their team and that one of the versions of a vampire is a sexual vampire, then a glory hole might come close to a peeping tom. only seen from the other end of the stick so to say.

anyways no morals just doms and subs playing games in the astral. most certainly not succubi feasting on humans.
Well, what did your mother used to say. "Put that away: you'll put somebody's eye out!" She did not see that, like Odin, one comes away a wiser being after the jab.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

Lol! Good point indeed. They "certainly aren't succubi feasting on humans".

To have a sexual vampire as a version of vampire, it says a lot to me. To be honest, I think Aset Ka is that type of scam website which has just a sprinkle of occult and rest I'd just useless role-playing, or how they call it "evolution".

And also, their walk on "the violet path" seems more than strange to me, as violets usually represent death, love, renewal and Ostara. What violet path for "vampires" they think they are walking on?

And also, speaking of violets, the entities associated with violets are those associated with planet Venus in various correspondences: Aphrodite, Io, Orpheus, Venus, Attis, Ares, Persephone

Element is water and planetary association with Venus.

The only violet path they would be walking would be a darker side of Venus, and in this case, it is either useless syncretism or just a role-playing e-cult

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah dark side of venus, the goddess of lust and love. sadly i can think of a lot of evil stuff with those syncs flying around. lets hope its just role playing.

Wintruz

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
And also, speaking of violets, the entities associated with violets are those associated with planet Venus in various correspondences: Aphrodite, Io, Orpheus, Venus, Attis, Ares, Persephone
Venus correspondences are very common in vampyrism. Pleasure, especially sexual pleasure, is a major source of energy and the "forever young and beautiful" dimension also belongs to that sphere. There are deep connections between vampyrism and Kali-Maa and, through Ishtar, there are probably historical connections between Kali and Aphrodite. In many ways, it's a very feminine (in the esoteric sense) orientated path.