• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ordo Infernalium Sacramentum Daemoniorum?

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hello guys , dealing with sellers on Etsy regarding occult services doesnt usually come without risks of running into frauds and cons ...

I approached a particular seller whom is seemingly very nice and symphatic , as far as custom service are concerned he is second to none , no complaints there , but on his "about" page he claims hes a member of a fraternity called "Ordo Infernalium Sacramentum Daemoniorum"

The seller is based in Czech Republic , in prag

A simply google search leaves me with a fruit less result

So i was wondering if anyone can vouch for such a order or if anyone knows if theres indeed such a order in existence ?

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Why don't you ask him if he's so friendly and helpful? Maybe you can join the order for just a small fee or spreading the name around on forums.

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Why don't you ask him if he's so friendly and helpful? Maybe you can join the order for just a small fee or spreading the name around on forums.
I assure you i dont have any ties with such a order if it does exist , what value is there to me if it comes out from the mouth of the only one who vouch for its existence ( as far as im aware at the present )

Now to be honest with you , i couldnt care less about such an order from the viewpoint of joining if it does indeed exist , its just that im semi possessed ( wrote about it in another thread) just a bit of due diligence becuse im in search of someone that can help me

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Have a look at

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Have a look at
Thank you Yazata, im actually embarrassed to admit that i did a search on the order after i hired the one who claim he belongs to it ( desperate ) he did the work and told me to wait two weeks to see how things unfold with my case ..

Thanks for the link mate .

Pyrokar

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
so, in ....6 minutes after inquiry here
you concluded the deal and he finished his work? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah i think it's joever.
No, i hired him a few days back , i meant do my due diligence about the fraternity he claims to be a member of .
Post automatically merged:

so, in ....6 minutes after inquiry here
you concluded the deal and he finished his work? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah i think it's joever.
No, i hired him a few days back , i meant do my due diligence about the fraternity he claims to be a member of .