• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Out of Body Magick

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Many think of astral travel and different out of body experiences through pure meditation and thinking force, but I wanted to get to there without struggling with pure thought power. So I had many spirits and god forms guide my astral and out of body experiences, and other out of body astral travels, and I came up with a very different non-linear approach to soul travel, and out of body life, living experiences...through my demon magick, and other forms of ritual magick that I practice.

Some of the god forms, and spirits that I have used are here.

andromalius...used to open the extrasensory perception of the target in a way that, outside of body astral travels and experience awareness is greatly enhanced and within conscious control

gremory...used to greatly enhance the ability to out of body travel, and to open astral soul travel, and all other types and methods of soul and out of body travel in a way that brings the target far greater mental mind control and astral out of body awareness

harel...used to deeply elevate and enhance the out of body traveling abilities of the target, and guides the target to understand the out of body experience with soul astral awareness and greater control and understanding as well

murrah (djinn)...used to enhance and elevate all out of body and soul travel abilities and extrasensory perception quite deeply, and brings the target deeper life and soul out of body travel understanding and control

Out of body magick is not strictly common to practice, but can be quite life illuminating and spiritually enlightening if you understand what you are doing, and bring in some curious and rather interesting and powerful, god forms and other spirits to bring us a more - full out of body, soul travel and out of body - astral soul astral experience where our senses are elevated to detect...even astral sensations and other small and trivial events, and ideas. Hopefully more people get into the idea of dealing with the astral, and possibly even get into soul travel, and out of body sorcery, and astral soul - travel, magick becomes a more...actionable idea. With the god forms guiding us along, this can become a far more simple, and naturally occurring situation...and general phenomenon for us to, go after, and undertake.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Many think of astral travel and different out of body experiences through pure meditation and thinking force, but I wanted to get to there without struggling with pure thought power. So I had many spirits and god forms guide my astral and out of body experiences, and other out of body astral travels, and I came up with a very different non-linear approach to soul travel, and out of body life, living experiences...through my demon magick, and other forms of ritual magick that I practice.

andromalius...used to open the extrasensory perception of the target in a way that, outside of body astral travels and experience awareness is greatly enhanced and within conscious control

gremory...used to greatly enhance the ability to out of body travel, and to open astral soul travel, and all other types and methods of soul and out of body travel in a way that brings the target far greater mental mind control and astral out of body awareness

harel...used to deeply elevate and enhance the out of body traveling abilities of the target, and guides the target to understand the out of body experience with soul astral awareness and greater control and understanding as well

murrah (djinn)...used to enhance and elevate all out of body and soul travel abilities and extrasensory perception quite deeply, and brings the target deeper life and soul out of body travel understanding and control

Out of body magick is not strictly common to practice, but can be quite life illuminating and spiritually enlightening if you understand what you are doing, and bring in some curious and rather interesting and powerful, god forms and other spirits to bring us a more - full out of body, soul travel and out of body - astral soul astral experience where our senses are elevated to detect...even astral sensations and other small and trivial events, and ideas. Hopefully more people get into the idea of dealing with the astral, and possibly even get into soul travel, and out of body sorcery, and astral soul - travel, magick becomes a more...actionable idea. With the god forms guiding us along, this can become a far more simple, and naturally occurring situation...and general phenomenon for us to, go after, and undertake.
I don't normally Astral Project intentionally. I let God take over.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Have you come to a place of more self reliance or do you frequently need the help of these spirits?

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Have you come to a place of more self reliance or do you frequently need the help of these spirits?
I am far more self reliant since I have developed my personal power, and general sorcery practice, including the spirits I have mentioned here. But I always deeply study and practice my magick, so technically I do more magick than ever before. I do my sorcery rituals as part of my daily routine, but in general I have become far more self powerful, and still greatly use my ritual magick, almost at all times. But my magick did get stronger over time from the use of these spirits, as well.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've trained myself to force my third eye open and often travel like this. I usually fall asleep and forget where I go, but last night I met eirene, a spirit/god of peace, and travelled to her garden. It was truly amazing. Colours and shapes, patterns all perfectly in balance, ever shifting and rotating, yet always in perfect balance.