• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Out-of-reality friendship

Reaction score
I want to find an intelligent creature, a soul, which I would be able to communicate with, without limits of reality, with direct energy interchange. To start a friendship. If possible, to move in that creature's world. In exchange for the care, attention and patronage I want to offer myself entirely, my skills and abilities. I don't know whether it's useful in other world, but I can cook meat, I can make amazing potato dishes, with little help I can learn to cut fish and cook it. I can also do programming in multiple programming languages. Generally I'm ready to help in any way possible.

I'm not strong in magic, I read Castaneda, Monroe, Raduga, Zeland, but I couldn't extract any practical outcome out of it, couldn't learn to sleep and see dreams, to travel out of body and etc., so I ask for detailed practical advice.

Thanks for understanding and thank you in advance for providing any useful practical information.