• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Pandora's Mansion Journal Of The Black School Volume I by Alexander Dray

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

Dayonisos

Apprentice
Reaction score
Pandora's Mansion by Alexander Dray

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Product information
Publisher‎lulu.com (January 30, 2019)
Language‎English
Paperback‎332 pages
ISBN-10‎035924582X
ISBN-13‎978-0359245826

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Always be sure to add the author's name in the title of your request. Amazon has the book as "Pandora's Mansion: Vampyric Transformation on the Downward Path" in the 2019 edition. Your link says "Pandora's Mansion Journal Of The Black School Volume I Dark Harvest Books 2011 Limited Edition of 209 copies. Sold Out and Out of print." 209 copies??? That would make the 2011 edition a super-rare book and thus disqualify it from Book Requests but since the 2019 edition is on amazon... it's still rare though because only available as a paperback. On the other hand, we have two of Dray's books in the Library, maybe you'll get lucky though I was unable to find it myself.

Post automatically merged:

I merged your two threads as your second post was meant to be a correction of the first one.

Last edited:

Dayonisos

Apprentice
Reaction score
Always be sure to add the author's name in the title of your request. Amazon has the book as "Pandora's Mansion: Vampyric Transformation on the Downward Path" in the 2019 edition. Your link says "Pandora's Mansion Journal Of The Black School Volume I Dark Harvest Books 2011 Limited Edition of 209 copies. Sold Out and Out of print." 209 copies??? That would make the 2011 edition a super-rare book and thus disqualify it from Book Requests but since the 2019 edition is on amazon... it's still rare though because only available as a paperback. On the other hand, we have two of Dray's books in the Library, maybe you'll get lucky though I was unable to find it myself.

I merged your two threads as your second post was meant to be a correction of the first one.
These are two different books with a rather similar name. Of course I issued this in a different topics.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The 2019 book is most likely a re-edition of the exceedingly rare 2011 one, with the identical title of "Pandora's Mansion". Locating BOTH is highly unlikely. By rights I should decline this request.

Anyway, I would have declined your first request anyway if I hadn't found a book by the same author with an identical (misleading?) title on amazon. This is an entirely voluntary service and I'm unwilling to discuss the intracies of rare ebook bibliophilia.

Last edited: