• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Path on Ninjutsu

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Right now I'm practicing pain techniques, like putting yourself in maximum pain and taking a cold shower on top of that. You can only have 2 pains in the nervous system and it's cold or hot pain. This gives a rush of adrenaline, endorfins and others while taking a cold shower in maximum cold pain because it hurts that much. Gonna start posting here about my path to ninjutsu because it's getting interesting. Even with this pain degree it seems that my emotional self is beginning to heal from old traumas just because of how the Central Nervous System works.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Gonna start posting here about my path to ninjutsu because it's getting interesting.
Intrigueing but you might want to start a journal for your journey (unless you want to discuss ninjitsu in general) instead.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Intrigueing but you might want to start a journal for your journey (unless you want to discuss ninjitsu in general) instead.
Ahh yeah thanks. You can move this thread to journal forum and leave it there. Was thinking about how to make a Journal and then ended up posting it here. A brain fart :)

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Ahh yeah thanks. You can move this thread to journal forum and leave it there. Was thinking about how to make a Journal and then ended up posting it here. A brain fart :)
Sorry, I can only move threads within the Library, not the forum in general. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your journal!

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
As many of you have noticed, I have gone insane, not just with Kundalini but with pain. This time it's emotional pain but it's not so bad since I was already insane in the past from also emotional pain. That is why I'm trying now to earn a pain degree through tortures and ninjutsu. In a previous incarnation I got pretty damaged and went insane. While it's a long time since then I found the path to my remedy which is Ninjutsu. In this lifetime my soul splintered so it's literally shattered and it hurts alot but I noticed that it was Satan's planning just for a shamanic lifetime so it all forms a neat web inside this universe and inside the galactical spiral. Shamans tend to work with Satan alot.

Thanks to the Kundalini process which is pure serpent and earth power I am doing 2 lifetimes at the same times here in karmic uplifting which isn't so nice.

Btw. Thanks for moving the thread.
Post automatically merged:

Something more about Ninjutsu. I'm now on 2 dan and practicing 3 dan pain techniques. Because we are to learn to fight in maximum pain against each other which sounds pretty painful, right? Even cold showers in cold maximum pain is a pain burden for me and I get endorphins and adrenaline all over my brain chemistry. But in a way this feels soul cleansing at the same time as the Serotonin receptors in the brain fire up and you get a good feeling overall and it's all natural.

Will have to ask what is for 4 dan. Atleast I heard that at 6 dan you become more involved with more spiritual zen procedures and at 7 dan you are already enlightened. As 9 dan you are already a spiritual master.

I am still a bit sabotaged so can't get all the information here but the sabotage team should soon get things working, even inside my consciousness.

Last edited:

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have to ask because I'm curious, but what ninjutsu has to do with pain or training for pain?
Be it checking some of the materials from alleged Ninjutsu dojos(a.k.a. Bujinkan) or historical material about ninjutsu(like the Bansenshukai), I don't remeber seeing anything about "training for pain".

Yes, pain is expected when you train a martial art or learn to fight or simply to use your body in ways outside the norm.But to have specific training for that?Never heard of it.Where that comes from?

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I have to ask because I'm curious, but what ninjutsu has to do with pain or training for pain?
Be it checking some of the materials from alleged Ninjutsu dojos(a.k.a. Bujinkan) or historical material about ninjutsu(like the Bansenshukai), I don't remeber seeing anything about "training for pain".

Yes, pain is expected when you train a martial art or learn to fight or simply to use your body in ways outside the norm.But to have specific training for that?Never heard of it.Where that comes from?
The Ninjutsu path has nothing to do with pain, it's just martial arts. But now at 3 dan techniques we learn to use the meridian points or acupuncture points to induce maximum pain. But my own LIFE PATH is about learning how to handle pain. That was what I meant :)

Went to the sauna and after I was hot enough I took a cold shower with maximum pain on, gives the best endorphin rush and serotonin rush with going after being in the sauna. Literally feels like spiritual cleansing. The second shower was just a normal cold shower and enjoyed the contrast very much.

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Is that pain that is expected to abate over time, like a muay thai fighter conditioning his shins or a karateka his knuckles on the makiwara, or is the idea behind such exercises becoming impervious to acute pain (it sounds like the latter).

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Is that pain that is expected to abate over time, like a muay thai fighter conditioning his shins or a karateka his knuckles on the makiwara, or is the idea behind such exercises becoming impervious to acute pain (it sounds like the latter).
Well the real issue with me is being insane with too much emotional pain, and this physical pain just brings some certain discipline into myself on also how to heal the emotional pain. So the more familiar I get with it the easier for me to go through the emotional pain that came into me in my early childhood. It's a bit like a certain level of pain that needs to be experienced to get through it but even maximum pain is not healing the emotional pain so I need to go slowly forward in steady steps just to get through with it.

Magick also is a help to this with all it's different layers.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
This sounds alarmingly like self-harming and not like martial arts; you might need some healing instead of even more pain. Anyway, I wish you all the best and let you better get on with your journal writing!
Naah this is more like getting used to some tortures I had in the past and letting go of the emotional burden of that. Now I'm healed efficiently and so percise as to not do maximum pain over my emotional bearing limit so I can slowly get accustomed to physical pain.

**Edit note: I've been practicing ninjutsu since I was 9.

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
can i ask from what point you are flogging yourself? some examples: compassion, lust, envy, joy, hate, care, love ,etc

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
can i ask from what point you are flogging yourself? some examples: compassion, lust, envy, joy, hate, care, love ,etc
Got tortured as 1-4 years of age 128 times. Not sure if it was a dream or real. So trying to heal that and get a healthy self-esteem.

My Lust circuit is all gone because the crimes where made inside those energies. But I have got now love for myself and am even enjoying life.

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
i noticed, thank you for being you. i read one of your hobbys is 'doing' music. i have this music, you might enjoy it.

Promise

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Have you learned Kuji-In and / or Kuji-Kiri in your Ninjustsu studies? I have dabbled a bit in those, and if you have experience or knowledge of them would be really curious and appreciate learning more.

Also, from what I understand the Bujinkan 5th Dan test is quite remarkable. I notice that you skipped over the 5th dan description above, would you be willing to share some of that ... I think other folks on here would find that very interesting as well.

Promise

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
This sounds alarmingly like self-harming and not like martial arts; you might need some healing instead of even more pain. Anyway, I wish you all the best and let you better get on with your journal writing!

I don't know what it is and I'm not making a judgement really but from my experience with Martial Arts the two aren't that closely related.

I practiced Taekwondo from about 5-6 years old well into my Teens (10+ years) and made it to the Black Belt Rankings and training yourself to tolerate extreme forms of torturous pain was definitely never a thing that was covered.

Now of course Taekwondo does not = Ninjustsu but when you are into Martial Arts you tend to also study other styles a bit out of nothing else curiosity but even then I still don't ever remember coming across these practices.

Voidking

Neophyte
Reaction score
i noticed, thank you for being you. i read one of your hobbys is 'doing' music. i have this music, you might enjoy it.
Sorry if I derail from the main topic but I just want to say I'm very happy to see people abroad listening to Balti, very nostalgic... and an excellent artist... I really wonder how you came across him.

Apologies for double posting.

Coming back to the topic, do you consider what you do as a practice of austerity? what is the purpose of it? to train your will or to repeat the same traumatic experiences from your Childhood? I'm interested. I do also come from a traumatic childhood, and I practice extreme physical austerities and martial arts to train my will, but I do not enjoy the pain to be honest. I think some peope are drawn to challenging experiences because of their traumas and karma, and they feel compelled to go on this path to prove it to themselves, even if they "rationally" know it's mad.

Can you share an example of your practices?

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
i care and live my life from the point 'la allah illalah". the randomgenerator from youtube does the rest.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Guys, guys, we moved this thread to a journal so @Amor could write about his ninjutsu journey to his hearts content, and now everybody seems to think it's a discussion post. I realise that my comment is one too many as well, just wanted to suggest let the guy journal in peace and only add your views now and then. This must be the journal with the most comments now, @Amor can barely get a word in.

Guys, guys, we moved this thread to a journal so @Amor could write about his ninjutsu journey to his hearts content, and now everybody seems to think it's a discussion post. I realise that my comment is one too many as well, just wanted to suggest let the guy journal in peace and only add your views now and then. This must be the journal with the most comments now, @Amor can barely get a word in.
Sorry, I meant @Amur, of course, didn't get enough sleep last.

Last edited:

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
There was an interesting 'plop' kind of effect today in the cold pain shower. My CNS somehow adapted to the pain so it just doesn't hurt in the same way anymore. Now I can stay there longer without having to worry about it being emotional pain. The 'plop' effect was very noticeable and I noticed that I started shining an etherical White Light all around me and it became constant.

Have you learned Kuji-In and / or Kuji-Kiri in your Ninjustsu studies? I have dabbled a bit in those, and if you have experience or knowledge of them would be really curious and appreciate learning more.

Also, from what I understand the Bujinkan 5th Dan test is quite remarkable. I notice that you skipped over the 5th dan description above, would you be willing to share some of that ... I think other folks on here would find that very interesting as well.

Promise
We will see when I get there in this thread. It might be a long time since then but I got a bit the impression that one shouldn't ask too many questions about the higher degrees as it becomes much more metaphysical or magickal in a way.