• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request PETER DEXHEIMER'S ENERGY WORK SERIES

This book cannot be found/shared.

alexgiovanni

Visitor
Reaction score
3f09c6dd58f309f1e74c93eb86c7f3cc.jpg

Does anyone here have or know where to get the German editions of the "Energy Work" series by Peter Dexheimer? As far as I know, there are only two books translated in English so far on the subject, but I'm specifically looking to acquire the remaining books in German, which are even more fascinating than the Formula Reference booklet which revolves around the KTQ manifestation method wherein a formula has to be repeated 462 times in order for it to manifest on the outside world.

Anyway, the whole series can be found here :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, but unfortunately the author has long removed them from all bookstores

Here's a little preview of what the whole system is all about :

Peter Dexheimer published in 1995 his book "Energiearbeit" = "Energywork" which basically describes a special method to use Franz Bardon's quabbalistic formulas. This method was first devised by Cuno-H. Müller and extensively used by the Bardon-Müller Liga (BML) in the '60- and '70.

Cuno-H. Müller ignored Bardon's warnings to practice the quabbalistic formulas without proper preparation. Peter Dexheimer now discusses Müller's method extensively in the 5 volumes of "Energywork".

In summary: the quabbalistic formulas of Bardon are repeated like mantras in a way which is called "Japa-Joga" in the Indian Joga terminology. By this repetition the connected qualities are believed to be realized after a certain number of repetitions. Japa-Joga is in my opinion a VERY POWERFUL tool, especially for beginners, because no special magical training is required and everyone can immediately begin to realize his wishes. And it is a very safe method (in my opinion). I did Japa-Joga for long times and got only positive results (I was inspired 20 years ago by the Indian jogi Swami Muktananda, who was able to realize very high states of consciousness with this method). This method is almost unknown in the western world and therefore I appreciate Dexheimer's book.
Yet Mr. Dexheimer has a different point of view: he thinks, that practicing Cuno-H. Müller's method is quabbalistic work as intended by Bardon. Everyone may decide on his own experience and reasoning.
But please consider Rüggeberg's warnings before you decide to practice it. Mr. Stenjar also warns against this method, because he believes that there may be long-term harms.

German edition:
  1. Energiearbeit - Der Schlüssel; ISBN: 3-932273-02-8; English: Energywork - The Key; ISBN: 3-932273-04-4
  2. Energiearbeit II - Wachstum; (Energywork II - Growth); ISBN: 3-932273-09-5; (no English translation available)
  3. Energiearbeit III - Schwarze Magie; (Energywork III - Black Magic); ISBN: 3-932273-10-9; (no English translation available)
  4. Energiearbeit IV - Aufstieg; (Energywork IV - Raise); ISBN: 3-932273-11-7; (no English translation available)
  5. Formelreferenz - Das Handbuch '97; ISBN: 3-932273-12-5; English: Formula Reference the Handbook '97; ISBN: 3-932273-05-2
    This book contains all formulas given in KTQ by Bardon and a lot of others developed by Cuno H-Mueller.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

ShivaSuraya

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I would be interested in the second book of Dexheimer. I have the first one in German as PDF if you like :)

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Please read the forum rules. Book requests are for English publications only.
Post automatically merged:

If you know of a specific book in this series which has an English version available, then open a request thread for it specifically.

Last edited: