• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Phi on the right triangle or Angle

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

I was thinking of the book The Middle Pillar, a circled pentagram atop the cross, within the triangle. It turn occurred to me why the value of Phi as I duct tape a pentagram on my floor within the circle bearing names of God; what is Phi?

Why is Phi so important in a right triangle or the angle/right triangle in the pentagram?

Thanks, Nocte Ac Die

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure? Maybe it's meant to be Pi which was rounded up (or down) to 3.1415 I believe. Then it would be the triangle, the cross and the pentagram.
I think Blavatsky wrote that in more or better letters than I just did.

Reaction score
Awards
I suppose I could read The Middle Pillar for greater clarification. Like the Pi idea and will check out Blavatsky.
Post automatically merged:

Read chapter nine; didn't really define phi, more or less gave geometry instructions on how to draw the five angles. Will search on Wikipedia.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Middle Pillar mentioned the Golden Ratio in chapter nine, searching that next.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited: