• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Phile Hine - Prime Chaos: Adventures in Chaos Magic

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
51ALj-c6irL.jpg

Prime Chaos continues the exposition of the fastest-growing school of modern occultism--Chaos Magic. The author presents simple, yet effective techniques for becoming proficient in practical magic, including an exhaustive breakdown of the possibilities offered by ritual magic, sorcery, invocation, possession and evocation. The resurgence of interest in magic has led to a new interest in magical groups, and Phil Hine brings a wealth of experience in groups to an exploration of the advantages --and disadvantages--of working magic with other people. Prime Chaos also explores some of the lighter --and darker --aspects of modern occultism, and presents new ideas for developing magical techniques for the 21st Century.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm adding an OCR'd scan of the 1st edition - which has significant differences in content to the 2nd edition above:

and an OCR'd Scan of the 2nd edition, as an alternative to the converted pdf above:

Good post, thank you. It's the version I own in hardcover-form.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The 1st edition? I didn't know there was a hardback of that.

No, the second one... it wasn't exactly a hardcover, more a softcover of the format of a regular book. I need to dig it up some time.

Rowena

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
No, the second one... it wasn't exactly a hardcover, more a softcover of the format of a regular book. I need to dig it up some time.
Oh, yeah, there are a lot of reprints of that edition - but AFAIK they've all got identical content, which makes a change for one of Phil's books.