• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Planetary magic and connection with archetypes

ignisnatus

Neophyte
Reaction score
¡Hola a todos!

Me gustaría saber si los del grupo que han trabajado con magia planetaria han obtenido buenos resultados simplemente siguiendo los pasos del ritual, o si han necesitado un trabajo previo de conexión o apertura a los arquetipos planetarios (path working, trabajo interior). con los arcanos, etc.) u otro tipo.

¡Gracias!

ignisnatus

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I would like to know if those of the group who have worked with planetary magic have obtained good results by simply following the steps of the ritual, or if they have needed previous work of connection or opening to the planetary archetypes (path working, inner work with the arcana, etc. ) or other type.

Thank you!

ignisnatus

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I am not a planetary wizard yet. But there are planetary archangel prayers I try to recite daily.
Thank you very much!
Yes, perhaps a good way to improve the relationship is to say a prayer to the Archangel while burning incense (or another type of offering).
Thank you!

ignisnatus

Neophyte
Reaction score
I may quote them in my journal. My life and work schedule are in flux normally.
So can't promise every day but will try.
This Monday I will start including this in my morning routine. It seems that it is vitally important to have a good relationship with the spirits you want to work with, so it's time to start making spiritual friends 😃

Reaction score
Awards
Frater S has good material:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Denning and Phillips Planetary Magic is in our book shares under library.

I will try to include both planetary invocations and the archangel prayers in my journal going forward for the next week, perhaps longer.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone!

I would like to know if those of the group who have worked with planetary magic have obtained good results by simply following the steps of the ritual, or if they have needed previous work of connection or opening to the planetary archetypes (path working, inner work with the arcana, etc. ) or other type.

Thank you!
Hello.
I’ve had some experience with planetary(Archangel Anael of Venus (Friday) ).
I had some success for evoking. Working fine. As for talismans i have not worked with it yet.
My next working could have with Michael/Raphael(Sun and Mercury).

ignisnatus

Neophyte
Reaction score
Frater S has good material:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Denning and Phillips Planetary Magic is in our book shares under library.

I will try to include both planetary invocations and the archangel prayers in my journal going forward for the next week, perhaps longer.
What good information there is on the Frater S website, I didn't know about it. Thank you very much!

Yes, it is a book that I am reading to see if I learn what is necessary to do planetary magic successfully.

Thank you!

ignisnatus

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello.
I’ve had some experience with planetary(Archangel Anael of Venus (Friday) ).
I had some success for evoking. Working fine. As for talismans i have not worked with it yet.
My next working could have with Michael/Raphael(Sun and Mercury).
I'm starting too, I still can't say I've been successful... but I'm not giving up, I'm still learning!
Good luck for your next workings!

Reaction score
Awards
Too tired to post pages of 8nvocations through my phone, so will try to get Sunday posted later today with invocation of Archangel Michael and or Raphael as well (some people place one or the other in Hod and Tiphareth differently).