• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Pleased to make your acquaintance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altan

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi all, I am a seasoned occultist (at sixty). I have been studying and practicing this and that since a teenager. I've been a pretty consistent member of English-speaking occult forums and discussion groups between 2005 and 2015. I took a hiatus, and now I am interested to see how things are in the occult sphere and what I can share and learn. My interests are in alchemy, the practice of magic, light on ceremonial expression and heavy on energy and contemplative awareness, and congress with spirits among other things.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
A seasoned Alchemist! Ave! What a delight! 🦉

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing what you have to say and share.

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all, I am a seasoned occultist (at sixty).

Hello. Thank you.

I have been studying and practicing this and that since a teenager. I've been a pretty consistent member of English-speaking occult forums and discussion groups between 2005 and 2015. I took a hiatus, and now I am interested to see how things are in the occult sphere and what I can share and learn. My interests are in alchemy, the practice of magic, light on ceremonial expression and heavy on energy and contemplative awareness, and congress with spirits among other things.

... practicing this and that ... interested in alchemy ... seasoned occultist ...

:cool: Well. Now I know how to answer if anyone asks: "Young man? What do you want to do when you grow up?" :cool:

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all, I am a seasoned occultist (at sixty). I have been studying and practicing this and that since a teenager. I've been a pretty consistent member of English-speaking occult forums and discussion groups between 2005 and 2015. I took a hiatus, and now I am interested to see how things are in the occult sphere and what I can share and learn. My interests are in alchemy, the practice of magic, light on ceremonial expression and heavy on energy and contemplative awareness, and congress with spirits among other things.

Man you're gonna fit right in. I'd love to pick your brain on alchemy at some point. Welcome!

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! I’m really glad you were able to find the site and I hope you enjoy yourself and it’s great you’re back into learning/refreshing your knowledge on these esoteric subjects! I’m sure you’ll add a lot of insight!

Status
Not open for further replies.