• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Point of the GD grade meditations and mathematics

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
In the Knowledge Lecture One, the aspirant/candidate/neophyte/probationer is to concentrate on a fixed point with no magnitude (movement) or direction (neither positive nor negative), absolute zero and algebra.

In the Knowledge Lecture Two, the aspirant/Zelator is to concentrate on the line, I stumble with this point as the preceding point is a seed or start. But I see a relation to Geometry or Linear Algebra here. Possibly geometry as the square is the final result and pondering, particularly that of the mineral kingdom.

In the Third knowledge lecture, the aspirant or Theoricus is to concentrate on the moon breath with keyword Aum, waxing and waning crescents, and the plant kingdom. Here we may dip into highs, lows, transitions. Therefore we may be looking at Trigonometry at this point.

Am I going somewhere constructive with this realization?
Post automatically merged:

A product of these meditations can result in angles and planes snd vectors. Therefore, a proper foundation of mathematics as a central point in freemasonry is found here in the Golden Dawn system as it was designed and implemented by Freemasons.
Example:
o -----
|=====|
|. ....... .|
|=====|
|*\
|**\
|*** \
-----\

It removed the spaces, but lets see here.
Post automatically merged:

In a review of Math and Physics over the weekend, among other readings done, I do recall seeing Geometry/Trigonometry doing right triangle slices out of a sphere, like a piece of pie measured and cut.

Last edited: