• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Collection Popular Satanism

Share a single link to multiple books.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This post is somewhat embarrassing. I originally began to collect those books in an attempt to highlight my feeling that cheap hacks had recently begun to exploit the word 'Satanism' solely for its shock value, spewing out 'dark' fluff with little or no substance. However, a few of them seem to be sincere, others pretty lightweight or fanciful while nevertheless comically pompous (incidentally, don't waste your time on the NS, LCF books, they contain nothing but rambling, tortuous fantasy). I also started to doubt my shock value theory, some of the books seem more about Gothic glamour and dark romance more than anything, so I decided to ditch my project of a Grand Thread Bemoaning and Decrying the Disneyfication of the Occult and decided to delete the whole lot.

It seemed like a waste though, what with downloads on annas-archive.org becoming ever slower and trickier (I sometimes had to wait 12 minutes for download links to appear and then up to half an hour for the download itself), so I'll just leave this here and hope that some of you will get something out of it.

Content:
Damien Ba’al - The Satanic Narratives_ A Modern Satanic Bible
Damien Ba’al - The Satanic Praxis_ Living the Narratives
Lilith Starr - Compassionate Satanism_ An Introduction to Modern Satanic Practice
Lilith Starr - The Happy Satanist_ Finding Self-Empowerment
Lucifer White - Christian Satanic Book One
Magus Vrykolakas Oriax Magister Xylotrepth Magister Setanito - The Bible of the Divine Black Flame
Martin McGreggor - Paths To Satan_ A Guide to Contemporary Satanism
NS, LCF - Biblia Satanae_ The Satanic and Anti-Theistic Bible
NS, LCF - Dark Nevi'im_ Satanic book of dark visions from ancient Hebrew prophetic books
NS, LCF - Ecclesia Luciferi
NS, LCF - Throne of Blood_ Vampiric and Satanic Blood Magic and Teachings Discovered in the Holy Scriptures
Rev. Brian Sharp - Ahriman’s Way_ Traditional Ahrimanic Satanism
Rev. Cain - Satanic Philosopher
Rev. Cain - The Infernal Gospel
zeit23geist - The_Onyx Bible of Theistic Satanism

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!