• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Possession of Anubis

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
When I work with anubis it manifests itself in my dog, but then it doesn't come out, and it seems that my dog hates it because just hearing Anubis starts shaking, some spell to get him out

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Use an Ankh. Let doggo sniff it, slowly draw it backwards. Tear that Anubis sucker out with it. 3 times, 3 days. Throw the Ankh in a river. Done.
Never use it as a toy for the dog!

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I'm going to build up an Ankh stockpile as I summon him repeatedly (This bastard jackal decided to be the one with the answers for me)
I once pulled it out with the help of Toth, but he doesn't seem to let me remember the words

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Be silent. Do not overdo this. Playfully, let nobody know. Use one Ankh only. Go easy. No stress, nothing. Be calm. Breathe.

This will save your dog from getting infested again. After you got rid of the Ankh, tell me. I can tell you the words he is hiding.

What race is doggo?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Good. Speak slowly and calmly:

Ezayak Inpu, Ezayak. Khentyamentiu, gueh hena, Inpu, hena!

-
and do your Ankh movement away from the dog.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hello Anubis, hello. Son of the west come here, Anubis, here.

The west was the region of death for the Ancient Egypts.

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I expected something more, I don't know, "seriously"? and what language is this

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ancient Egyptian. His language. His rules.

I did not want you to accidently draw the soul out of your dog.

Now go away. Your time with me is up.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@blacksmith, talking to Anubis in his own language and treating him like a part of a dog, while he is a part of a dog, is in my opinion the best advice you can get ...