• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Possession

ungabunga

Neophyte
Reaction score
My story is as follows:
I have a headache for more than 1 year, I went several (11) doctors took Mr tests, etc but couldn't get diagnosed. Psychiatrist said type of head ache I've enduring can not originate from psychological factors . So as last chance, I went to an 'occultist' and he made some 'tests' on me ( I don't know what exactly he did; he wanted my name photo birth date, etc..) and said you got possessed and did something on specific days remotely, and I got better, absolutely better. I used to think of suicide because of the chronic pain but I'm okay with this degree of pain but of course I prefer to be pain-free, what can I do ? Please inform me if you know something. I really need help.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
did something on specific days remotely, and I got better, absolutely better. I used to think of suicide because of the chronic pain but I'm okay with this degree of pain but of course I prefer to be pain-free, what can I do ? Please inform me if you know something. I really need help.
Why did you stop if it helped?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What demon possesed you? did you also feel like you were in third person? My possession was very short lived and kinda fun but if they're causing you pain then banish banish banish!

ungabunga

Neophyte
Reaction score
Why did you stop if it helped?
Once I met with him with face to face and asked who did this to me and he said I know the answer, both caster and 'customer' ( I think someone want him to do cursing on me because why would an witch attack me out of nowhere, or can I get possessed randomly ? I don't know ) but shouldn't reply, he have some principles. I want to learn who did this to me, not for retaliating just to learn ( btw I don't think retalliation back is wrong. In fact I think it is my right ) I have someone in mind but I want to be sure, so I suppose after complete exorcism I wouldn't be able to learn them and because of this I didn't let him finish. I want to learn who did this to me.
What demon possesed you? did you also feel like you were in third person? My possession was very short lived and kinda fun but if they're causing you pain then banish banish banish!

I don't know what demon possessed me and also as far as I know the categorization of these entities are vague. ( I've red some papers) This is another problem. I've learned djinn scattering ritual but not sure to apply it because the occultist who alleviate my pain was working with djinns and I barely remember something like that someone said to me he assigned you some protecters I fear from getting rid of them.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

ungabunga

Neophyte
Reaction score
Then there's no problem I guess. Have a great day 👋
No unfortunately there is still problem . I am not seeking satisficing solution instead optimizing one and it is learning who did this to me and being completely pain free.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
No unfortunately there is still problem . I am not seeking satisficing solution instead optimizing one and it is learning who did this to me and being completely pain free.
Have you tried communicating with it?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I am not seeking satisficing solution
Sounds about right. You said you found someone who can exorcise you and stop the pain. And you said this person also knows who did it to you.
Whether or not these things are true: it seems you have all the solutions.

ungabunga

Neophyte
Reaction score
Sounds about right. You said you found someone who can exorcise you and stop the pain. And you said this person also knows who did it to you.
Whether or not these things are true: it seems you have all the solutions.
Actually I couldn't articulate myself . I didn't want him to stop he said you are fine and I really was fine but things get worse again . I wrote to him and he said its like surgery pain you will get better soon but 2 months passed and my situation didn't alleviate but I am not gonna lie I am not as bad as before. I didn't contact him again I thought that I can cope with by myself. You said I have all the solutions but It is not true he is not going to say the caster and customer. But probably I am going to ask his consultancy again whether he tell me or not. Why would I lie about this, What is my interest ? Be sure I have better things to do.

Have you tried communicating with it?
No, I haven't. I don't know the ways of communication I was not into these type of stuff before. I didn't even believe what occultist said to me until witnessing the alleviation of the pain, one may say its placebo effect but as I said I didn't believe him, I suppose in order to placebo effect work efficiently you need to believe it, also I done a lot of things which I believe to work but none of them worked. And the change it cause excess the placebo effects capabilites. I am not able to find more plausable explanation of my ache. Of course correlation( whatever occultist did and alleviation of my pain. I am talkin about these two events succession )doesn't show causation but all of the causations are correlation.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Actually I couldn't articulate myself . I didn't want him to stop he said you are fine and I really was fine but things get worse again . I wrote to him and he said its like surgery pain you will get better soon but 2 months passed and my situation didn't alleviate but I am not gonna lie I am not as bad as before. I didn't contact him again I thought that I can cope with by myself. You said I have all the solutions but It is not true he is not going to say the caster and customer. But probably I am going to ask his consultancy again whether he tell me or not. Why would I lie about this, What is my interest ? Be sure I have better things to do.

No, I haven't. I don't know the ways of communication I was not into these type of stuff before. I didn't even believe what occultist said to me until witnessing the alleviation of the pain, one may say its placebo effect but as I said I didn't believe him, I suppose in order to placebo effect work efficiently you need to believe it, also I done a lot of things which I believe to work but none of them worked. And the change it cause excess the placebo effects capabilites. I am not able to find more plausable explanation of my ache. Of course correlation( whatever occultist did and alleviation of my pain. I am talkin about these two events succession )doesn't show causation but all of the causations are correlation.
It should be able to hear your thoughts and anything you say in your mind. You can send it one way messages and maybe tell it to leave.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks I am going to try.
You could also try communication methods like a pendulum, tarot, etc. to see if there's feedback. Though this would be best only if you already were acquainted with the method used. I'm not sure whether now would be the time to try honing a new technique.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You know what's funny? I'm starting to have a head ache now. Almost constantly, I been getting head aches. Sometimes, I focus on the pain and go with the flow. Eventually, it goes away. However, I'm not gonna do that today. Imma take some Advil.

ungabunga

Neophyte
Reaction score
Pain-killers didn't work for me. It was constant really constant but degree of it changed time to time, when I ate it got relieved. At first I suppose it is related to bloodsugar levels I took the test, it turned out my bloodsugar levels are healty and also relievment of pain was instant. Change of blood sugar levels take time after eat so it was not related to bloodsugar. It was related to tasting. Tasting was the cause of relievement not eating.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well there's always the option of returning to God and asking him to remove the demon

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
This is what came through me just now. The headaches are due to your Spiritual Awakening. It's like shedding your skin. This makes total sense, because I been dealing a lit with the Dark Night of the Soul. And, during this hard process. You get tons of headaches. I know, I been through it.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
It is important that you have strong-will to push against whatever efforts the Demon tries to do in order to possess you.

The more will you have to resist the efforts of the Demon, the more the Demons will won't work against you.

Do specific chants for removing the Demon, invoke your Guardian Angel (you can find its name through Pendulum, Tarot, and, by help of a real medium, a ouija board).

Try to get in contact with your guardian angel and politely ask him / her to remove the Demon.

Additionally, you may do energy work in order to remove any sorts of negative energy residues the Demon may have left in your home. Engulfing your room and surroundings in green energy and blue energy is going to help a lot as green is a color for welfare and safety and blue for family ties and everything related to the home space.

And, when it comes to your aura, you need to do a lot of energetic workings so that you remove the blockages. Visualize a white light as pure as the sun in the sky, and circulate that light through your aura, visualizing all dirt, negative energy and spiritual blockages being removed.

When doing so, affirm: "My aura is cleaned from all impurities, blockages and negativity, past and present, in a positive way for me"
Post automatically merged:

In regards to the green and blue energy needed to cleanse the room, you may affirm: "All the negativity, hate, discord, or any other traumatic/ negative event and the negativity it left in my room is completely removed, in a positive way for me"
Post automatically merged:

Do the aura cleaning and room cleansing meditations until you feel that the negative energy really left your aura and space.

It is important that you will be consistent in your workings as some Demonic spirits may trick you doing a "false-retreat" and may come back again to cause disaster

LierIW*23

Visitor
Reaction score
My story is as follows:
I have a headache for more than 1 year, I went several (11) doctors took Mr tests, etc but couldn't get diagnosed. Psychiatrist said type of head ache I've enduring can not originate from psychological factors . So as last chance, I went to an 'occultist' and he made some 'tests' on me ( I don't know what exactly he did; he wanted my name photo birth date, etc..) and said you got possessed and did something on specific days remotely, and I got better, absolutely better. I used to think of suicide because of the chronic pain but I'm okay with this degree of pain but of course I prefer to be pain-free, what can I do ? Please inform me if you know something. I really need help.
I am replying here, but I did read the rest of your posts.
I would recommend first contacting the party that helped you before. If he/she cannot/will not help any further, then at least see if you can get them to explain their analysis of your situation, and what they did about it.
But I would also strongly suggest that you start learning about this stuff for yourself. Books, online sources, where ever you need to go. It's very possible that you can learn the skills necessary to solve this issue yourself. And find out who afflicted you in the first place.

Also, please be sure that you have exhausted all possible medical causes for this. Make sure that you have explored the possibilities there. Seeing one doctor may not have been enough.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I had possession from an hex that was on me for all of my life
I started to do chores and helping people by heart around 2022
I found Jesus Christ by heart from back in the 2019 when I was searching about immortality and stuff
Btw I satarted to praying and changing my life style and habits because possession has been turned my life into a mess and degenracy , I started praying for my self to him to God to Jesus Christ around that time to heal my soul and deliver me from possession back in 2023 when demon were trying to kill me, when I was about die from demonic attacks I have been saved and demon have been casted out
And my life were never was the same after that very day
I had no hope an any idea how this would be solved in my life but God send someone that really removed the hex,
That's not random
I don't know what can I say furthermore 💟✝️ that was a miracle
I believe...