• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Possible Use of Gallo-Roman dodecahedrons

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Wasn't sure where to post this...

So as you probably know if you read my forum introduction of myself I've been working on a project that's become a practice.

I've been trying to find away to calm what i call turbulence or emotional/psychic wind other than the classic centering/grounding the session can whip up, it isn't completely affective for me. So last week i started playing around with imagining small high frequency platonic solids in my mindscape. I settled on the dodecahedron.

What i do at the end of the session, i imagine a small dark solid dodecahedron on the ground before me and let the emotions whip it around for a bit then I imagine the weight of the solid increases until it's too heavy for the wind to move. So far the turbulence calms when the solid becomes to heavy to move.

Several days later after i found this technique, I read about the new Roman dodecahedron dug up in the UK. So of course I tried it out and the psychic/emotional turbulence stopped almost immediately as it got tangled in the imaginary object. I was surprised.

Will need to do many more tests to see if this was a fluke or even healthy. It's got me wondering though if these mystery objects were mental health devices...

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago in northern Scotland I was staring at the sun at 9pm and noticed the sun had flat sides. I also saw the same on the opposite coast a year later.

I was tried to work out what I was seeing and eventually realized I was seeing a duodecahedron (I was taught the Latin spelling).

Our sun apparently receives inflows from the 12 constellations and the simplest geometry formed by those flows is a duodecahedron.

Our sun is hotter on the surface than deep inside. How can that happen with a fusion-based sun?

Romolo

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That’s an amazing hypothesis, theil! And thanks for sharing your experience.
Because of how you described it, it reminded me of the Sator-square. It can be read or held in any direction (just like this 12-sided cube), so it immediately gets hold of all possible fleeting thoughts. In this way, the dodecahedron could also have been a self-remembering technique (Gurdjieff would call it “an alarm clock”), because it awakes us from our sleeping state. A bit like prayer beads, but without words.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The sun apparently receives inflows from the 12 constellations and the simplest geometry formed by those flows is a duodecahedron.

Our sun is hotter on the surface than deep inside. How can that happen with a fusion-based sun?
Very interesting. Imagining the geometry formed by the constellation inflows is a beauty.

Thank you for sharing your experience and insight. I'm adding this to my research :D

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Wasn't sure where to post this...

So as you probably know if you read my forum introduction of myself I've been working on a project that's become a practice.

I've been trying to find away to calm what i call turbulence or emotional/psychic wind other than the classic centering/grounding the session can whip up, it isn't completely affective for me. So last week i started playing around with imagining small high frequency platonic solids in my mindscape. I settled on the dodecahedron.

What i do at the end of the session, i imagine a small dark solid dodecahedron on the ground before me and let the emotions whip it around for a bit then I imagine the weight of the solid increases until it's too heavy for the wind to move. So far the turbulence calms when the solid becomes to heavy to move.

Several days later after i found this technique, I read about the new Roman dodecahedron dug up in the UK. So of course I tried it out and the psychic/emotional turbulence stopped almost immediately as it got tangled in the imaginary object. I was surprised.

Will need to do many more tests to see if this was a fluke or even healthy. It's got me wondering though if these mystery objects were mental health devices...
Now THIS is interesting. It sets various bees in my belfry abuzz.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
That’s an amazing hypothesis, theil! And thanks for sharing your experience.
Because of how you described it, it reminded me of the Sator-square. It can be read or held in any direction (just like this 12-sided cube), so it immediately gets hold of all possible fleeting thoughts. In this way, the dodecahedron could also have been a self-remembering technique (Gurdjieff would call it “an alarm clock”), because it awakes us from our sleeping state. A bit like prayer beads, but without words.
Absolutely and wow, this is fascinating! Never heard of a sator-square. You've given me several seeds and history to explore and i will absolutely.

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge <3