• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Praise be to Yah

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.
Reaction score
Awards
From my journal post:

An interesting event occurred. I went to clean my bathroom, use the toilet and get the last bit of coffee. There was a light rain and wind pickup that occurred when I was getting frustrated with people talking smack and running when rain picked up. I spit my coffee back in my mug as an act of will, and symbolic of manifested earth slammed the mug on the dresser and let go. I gave praise to Yah. A sudden downpour occurred, and eased up. Rain has resumed it's normal pace.

Praise post to Yah to follow.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The god EA is said to live in the underworld fresh water ocean. EA apparently translates as "house in the water" - a parallel to the White House

Reaction score
Awards
Maybe that explains the contrast of items I saw in the shop between dragons and sea nymphs.

Reaction score
Awards
Yah is mentioned once in a psalm, yet is the godname of Chokmah, (Neptune or Uranus) or (the zodiac or stars). Thought it was interesting that name caused the downpour. Watery name?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It took me a long time to distinguish EA from Jah (Jahweh).

The key is that EA bred the hybrid human as slaves while Jah was only allocated the few people of Jacob - as his "inheritance"

It may be that Jah was a grandson of El Elyon (TMH/Anu) while EA (Enki) was the first born son - and the chief scientist.