• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Praise to God through Raphael and Tzadkiel and Mercury and Jupiter

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.
Reaction score
Awards
So today started out kind of crappy.

Woke up late and sore, no shower, took two tylenol for the pain, dressed in pajamas (sweat pants and t shirt), hair out of control, went to therapy appointment. Sky was gray and crappy (it had been raining). Went into therapy, halfway through telling my life story from beginning to present day, I realized what wringers -- or whirlpools and cocoons of pain Ive been through in my life, spilling all details.
Coming out of therapy, sun was shining and clouds breaking up.
Got krispy kreme donuts, medications, and three containers of Zyn 6mg.
Got home, started hailing and pouring rain out.

Thank you God through Raphael and Tzadkiel for connecting me to positive energies of Mercury and Jupiter yesterday and today.

Duly invoked.

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-

Thursday- Day of Jupiter

+ In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of EL, who governeth the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon TZADKIEL, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. Form us unto completion through wisdom and humility as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitudes.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.