• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Pro tips for when dealing alone with a person channeling LHP forces

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I have a friend who channels various evil entities, some a bit terrifying, not sure whether it was Satan, Belial or Choronzon as the ranting one, but often it is either Satan or Lucifer, except for last night revealing AZOTH/AOSOTH, and Lucifuge Rofocale. As well as Lucifer.

The first time there was also a hoodooer there, chanting something in the bathroom while the raving masks were channelled.

That first time instinctively, recalled four flaming pentagrams around my mind spirit and body, and faced a will of fight or flight, my scripture knowledge and recall was lacking to dispute so I chose flight and went home to pray psalms.

Deal with the real, all your thoughts are known and may cause offense unknowingly.
If this occurs, plead apologies with sincerity acknowledging it as drudge or automatic thoughts from life indoctrination with no offense meant.

Change the subject, a new mask may emerge.

Deal gracefully, honestly offer support you can give to help treat an issue. Obviously not going to dismantle the Vatican or try to convert everyone to theistic satanism, but you get the point hopefully because I lack better words to make the point.

Make a decision with yourself as a MHP practitioner where you honestly stand. A great tool is a thorough and fearless moral inventory, a black white mirror exercise, mirror of reflection exercise of the like. Are you more Pillar of Mercy or Pillar of Severity, or do you still try to walk the Middle Pillar in your work, with the possibility if dealing with the dark as well as the light?

Opinions and comments welcome.