• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Protect the space

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I would appreciate it if you could recommend an efficient and effective way/method to protect the space/room from unwanted people and pets.

Reaction score
Awards
The Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, found in just about any book on magic.
As far as animals or people go, set firm boundaries with people you don't want in your space, and seal your space from pests.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Removal of physical, emotional and mental chaos is critical.

Physical cleaning, proper (clean) selection of furnishings, proper layout of the premises, careful selection of new entrants including human, cheerful plants and/or animals.

As below, so above

If there is a friendly nature spirit nearby, nourished by your heart-light, it may agree to manage the energies of the dwelling.

I have one. When I buy food and drink, the house spirit usually takes only a couple of minutes to transmute the energies. I used to do it, but he is excellent now.

(I did write "pretty good" but he appealed that assessment. Perhaps modesty is not so much a virtue for nature spirits)