• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Psybermagick: Advanced Ideas in Chaos Magic by Peter J. Carroll

Share a PDF of a book.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
images

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

chronosmagia

Neophyte
Reaction score
This Book is great.
Already read half of it straight away,
this idea of chaos is very attractive. I think it's what I relate to the most.
There's some key pieces of advice in the heresy chapters here that illuminate serious mistakes people can make
when adopting and moving further along the path and studies of magick.

Quote p.52 "Magick will tend to amplify whatever tendencies a person has. It will increase general incompetence in life, just as readily as it will augment competence. Although we have seen those who started off reasonably well-organized and made a magnificent success of their lives with magick, we have observed plenty of unpromising cases taking a powered nose-dive to disaster with occult assistance"

p.53 "The best orders and the best books on magick make the neophyte work very hard to gain anything. For, in brutal fact, nothing of any value comes from involving people who do not pursue excellence for its own sake in magick.
Magick does not offer an escape from ordinary reality: rather it offers a full-on confrontation with it, which one can easily lose."

Lol, seriously, these guys are great.

Reaction score
Awards
This Book is great.
Already read half of it straight away,
this idea of chaos is very attractive. I think it's what I relate to the most.
There's some key pieces of advice in the heresy chapters here that illuminate serious mistakes people can make
when adopting and moving further along the path and studies of magick.

Quote p.52 "Magick will tend to amplify whatever tendencies a person has. It will increase general incompetence in life, just as readily as it will augment competence. Although we have seen those who started off reasonably well-organized and made a magnificent success of their lives with magick, we have observed plenty of unpromising cases taking a powered nose-dive to disaster with occult assistance"

p.53 "The best orders and the best books on magick make the neophyte work very hard to gain anything. For, in brutal fact, nothing of any value comes from involving people who do not pursue excellence for its own sake in magick.
Magick does not offer an escape from ordinary reality: rather it offers a full-on confrontation with it, which one can easily lose."

Lol, seriously, these guys are great.
The above two quotes are painfully accurate.