• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request Psyche: The Cult of Souls and Belief in Immortality among the Greeks. Two Volumes in One

This book has been found and shared.

Jeremiel

Neophyte
Reaction score

Psyche: The Cult of Souls and Belief in Immortality among the Greeks. Two Volumes in One

• Publisher ‏ : ‎ Martino Fine Books (February 25, 2019)
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Paperback ‏ : ‎ 644 pages
  • ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 1684223172
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1684223176

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Request fulfilled: Book – PDF - Erwin Rohde - Psyche, the Cult of Souls Belief in Immortality Among the Greeks
Though the edition I got was from 1925, it apparently has near the number of necessary pages(641) so I believe it has the two volumes.

If you seek this specific edition of 2019 I think it will be a bit harder to find.
While it's not the exact edition OP asked for, I also believe this is basically equivalent in terms of content, so marking as fulfilled.