• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Psychiatry & BDSM

blackstyx

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings.
I do not categorize myself as a Vampire; rather, I perceive this aspect as my immortal essence—often referred to by some as their soul—contrasting with my mortal existence. My enthusiasm for hunting has recently been complemented by a burgeoning interest in metabolic psychiatry. This fascination has emerged from my exploration of human anatomy and the intricate relationships among the body's alchemical components, with a particular focus on water and salt. I have come to understand how the brain's release of toxins, modulated by the electromagnetic field, can significantly impact the processes of cancer development or recovery. The various fluids and minerals constituting the human body and the brain play a crucial role in this dynamic. While I find the study of physical effects to be engaging, my primary interest lies in exploring the vampiric implications of this phenomenon, particularly concerning the brain altering side on a collective level. My former slave exhibited remarkable health, had sound judgment, and a resolute will; however, their mind was compelled to yield to my influence. In the context of my personal research endeavors, I focused on the behavioral patterns of these organisms through the lens of various chemical reactions. I devoted five years to studying this intriguing creature, who remained unaware of my observations. I might share additional insights regarding my discoveries, in the meantime, I’d love to hear your thoughts on psychology, sex, and vampirism.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Well, my thoughts on psychology are the following:

It's a good science to use since it can help you discover a lot of patterns, traits of your personality, and even more, both in you and others you meet.

Sex in my opinion can be both pleasurable and also vampiric as, depending on who you are connecting with, you can either have a good energetic exchange with them or, they may drain you a little more of energy. A healthy sexual encounter should fill you with energy, and the other person as well.

As for vampirism, I comically find it as the alternative to coffee, in a metaphoric way. The energy of others is like our coffee, and once we "drink" that energy, we get it in our souls.

I hope no one does "coffee abuse" lol 😆

plainsight

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Well, my thoughts on psychology are the following:

It's a good science to use since it can help you discover a lot of patterns, traits of your personality, and even more, both in you and others you meet.

Sex in my opinion can be both pleasurable and also vampiric as, depending on who you are connecting with, you can either have a good energetic exchange with them or, they may drain you a little more of energy. A healthy sexual encounter should fill you with energy, and the other person as well.

As for vampirism, I comically find it as the alternative to coffee, in a metaphoric way. The energy of others is like our coffee, and once we "drink" that energy, we get it in our souls.

I hope no one does "coffee abuse" lol 😆
Can you elaborate a bit on what determines how the energy exchange during sex concludes and perhaps which techniques are best for it?

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Can you elaborate a bit on what determines how the energy exchange during sex concludes and perhaps which techniques are best for it?
Well, the energetic exchange is both formed when the individuals engage in intercourse, but also after the "release" (you know what I mean).

The best thing is to form a healthy emotional connection with the person you are having intercourse with, and make sure that you both feel energetically safe around each other.

There is even a meditation that helps people clear the past dirty sexual energy which may have unconsciously formed:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I would suggest, for those who wish for healthy intercourse, to not go to paid sex, like, find someone you have a healthy romantic and erotic connection with and then get to the intimate business. It's much better than paid sex

Mars

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings.
I do not categorize myself as a Vampire; rather, I perceive this aspect as my immortal essence—often referred to by some as their soul—contrasting with my mortal existence. My enthusiasm for hunting has recently been complemented by a burgeoning interest in metabolic psychiatry. This fascination has emerged from my exploration of human anatomy and the intricate relationships among the body's alchemical components, with a particular focus on water and salt. I have come to understand how the brain's release of toxins, modulated by the electromagnetic field, can significantly impact the processes of cancer development or recovery. The various fluids and minerals constituting the human body and the brain play a crucial role in this dynamic. While I find the study of physical effects to be engaging, my primary interest lies in exploring the vampiric implications of this phenomenon, particularly concerning the brain altering side on a collective level. My former slave exhibited remarkable health, had sound judgment, and a resolute will; however, their mind was compelled to yield to my influence. In the context of my personal research endeavors, I focused on the behavioral patterns of these organisms through the lens of various chemical reactions. I devoted five years to studying this intriguing creature, who remained unaware of my observations. I might share additional insights regarding my discoveries, in the meantime, I’d love to hear your thoughts on psychology, sex, and vampirism.

Written by an AI

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Written by an AI
Possibly. For all the verbiage, OP really does not say much about what exactly he has done or had occur. Likewise, the request made is pretty unspecific. Very perceptive of you.

Any rejoinder from OP?