• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Pulse deNora

Ancient_blue

Neophyte
Reaction score
Do any of you know where to find legit information and the ritual of this Kabbalistic curse called Pulsa deNora? I can’t find it. Maybe someone got it or a book that gives the ritual.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Awards
Any detail on the curse that you wish to share? Might help us in locating it.

Looked it up on Wikipedia and the only legit source seems to be the Zohar.

Good luck

Ancient_blue

Neophyte
Reaction score
Any detail that I know (which is minimum) is that 10 jews with black candles do something but that’s it. I can’t find any more then that. I got a document which I eyeballed it which I can share if that will help, just let me know.

On another forum a old member that isn’t active anymore claimed to have used it but I doubt that he has used 10 people. so I think you can do this ritual alone. I find it kinda interesting that not many people know about it, let alone use it.

I came across information that certain extremist Jewish groups used it on political leaders. And apparently recently been casted upon Putin.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i think its similar to a dutch joke: how many belgians does it take to put in a new light bulb? 10. 9 to turn the table and 1 to hold the bulb. so no it cant be done alone, it needs 10 although it sounds very silly, but when one knows the meaning of 10 and 1 and its difference 9, then one might be able to play a little game called musical chair.

hope that makes sense.

Ancient_blue

Neophyte
Reaction score
To be honest I don’t know what you mean. But great to see another Dutchman here on the forum. Can you please explain it?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i dont know the curse. i know pulse de nora means beams of light. in arabic nora is light of god, so its gods light. 10 in the occult sense is bringing down your intent to earth. 9 is god in hiding 1 is god walking. so when 9 people use this curse and create 1 god the light bulb should go on and the rest is depending on intent. i think back in the days it was used for ruling heads to converse in a sort of meeting. only we didnt have the internet. so ruling heads all over the country would do that and the kings head would be lit. we have a reason for saying a people deserves its king. ;) and the reason i also say musical chair ( stoelendans) is because when you pulled into your body you need to walk it. so its also a way of distributing tasks.

lets say we did this for fun. we then would have 9 colors and 1 rainbow king. when the music stops i get blue. thats what i saw to be. now we do this curse thing and i want red. so twisting turning, sweet talking the king, etc. and now i have purple? how did that happen. thats the biggest intent and working together for what is greater good.

i like speaking positive flow, but this could of course also be done in the malefic sense.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I never heard of Pulsa denora before. Seems new to me.