• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Putin died?

Thierry007

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi
Yesterday one Telegram channel claimed that Vladimir putin died in his residence.
Can we use divination method to know that?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes a body double is used for Putin. The double has a slightly fuller face, with slightly different cheekbones.

It is likely that Putin has serious disease.

This is a problem for the West as his replacement is likely to be much more hard line. Putin could have taken out Kyiv and the Ukrainian electricity grid but did not.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes a body double is used for Putin. The double has a slightly fuller face, with slightly different cheekbones.

It is likely that Putin has serious disease.

This is a problem for the West as his replacement is likely to be much more hard line. Putin could have taken out Kyiv and the Ukrainian electricity grid but did not.
Actually doubles are used for a lot of important folks. Some years back I was teaching hotel staff in Beijing where Obama had stayed. The next day I was at another hotel where staff insisted Obama had stayed during the same visit. It makes pretty elementary operational sense to have guys looking similar in different locations, I reckon.

The problem for the West is not and never was Putin. It's the string-pullers who run the West without giving a s*** about the West.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Someone would need a proven track record to determine the truth in such a matter using divination. Equally difficult, but more likely to give a true answer would be necromancy to visible manifestation and/or evocation of a trusted spirit. That would be the specialty of an Adept of ceremonial magic.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yesterday one Telegram channel claimed that Vladimir putin died in his residence
Everyone will die one day so it isn't weird, but I would trust such places with a grain of salt.
Remember that "disinformation" and "gossip" are a thing and are something that have been spread way farther since some years ago.

Can we use divination method to know that?
I don't know, but I think that remote viewing would be a better option.At least it would be "you seeing it" rather than leaving it up to spirits, deities and whatnot, and one's own interpretation can also be heavily biased so there's that going against divination(in this matter) too.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Everyone will die one day so it isn't weird, but I would trust such places with a grain of salt.
Remember that "disinformation" and "gossip" are a thing and are something that have been spread way farther since some years ago.

I don't know, but I think that remote viewing would be a better option.At least it would be "you seeing it" rather than leaving it up to spirits, deities and whatnot, and one's own interpretation can also be heavily biased so there's that going against divination(in this matter) too.
I wonder if it's possible to spread disinformation that way. A "Potemkin Viewing," call it.
Post automatically merged:

Someone would need a proven track record to determine the truth in such a matter using divination. Equally difficult, but more likely to give a true answer would be necromancy to visible manifestation and/or evocation of a trusted spirit. That would be the specialty of an Adept of ceremonial magic.
Personally, I find it far more time-effective to hone my skills at oracular pronouncements and drop darkling hints in online forums. Maybe that's just me. Me and dozens of adepts in the Arcane Order of Wi-Fi Wizardry.