• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

🤡 Idiotic Post question about black magic and hate and occult forum like this

This is a fine display of idiot behavior.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhon1234

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello, people, how are you, since I don't know where else to publish this topic, since I don't know if it is incel or not because in the incel forums I can't publish and I don't know why, but I'm going to publish a hate topic: in the part of black magic, now if you know another forum to publish this, more hidden than the deep web, I would like to hear it: what do I do if I want to leave the country but I want to urinate on the photo of my mother and sister since because of them I They are locked up and I am also ugly and they pass me dark-colored brunettes of the Mapuche race and not even that, what would you do if you had that hatred before leaving your country, and/or would you burn the photo of the 2 and also urinate on them but what? does not have secondary effects on oneself, what methods are there to get even? thank you

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You seem to have a lot going on, leaving the country AND this family problem. There is an old Japanese saying, "Do not strike in anger." Personally, I'd leave the country, get settled a bit wherever you're going, THEN decide what to do with the photo. Decide then what you want to do about them. Black magic launched in unreasoning anger can miscarry badly, like any other deadly weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.