• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Question on account stats

Someone's asking for help!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
A member's account info available when logged in is pretty straight forward regarding post info, number of likes received, etc, no issues there.
There doesn't appear to be a way to track the number of likes that are given to other members posts though, am I Missing this some place, cause I've Sure looked all over? I'm starting to believe it's so Simple I can't or don't see it, duh! Possibly there's a "Shroud of Concealment" glamour on it! :confused:
It seems like an interesting metric /stat to have like the others!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It's not available. The only indication of such would be the 'Share the Love!' award after someone has given 100 reactions to other posts.

Solution

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's not available. The only indication of such would be the 'Share the Love!' award after someone has given 100 reactions to other posts.
Thank You! At least I'm not hallucinating! Let me take this as an opportunity to say Thanks as well to You and your Staff for all the hard work you guys do to make this forum possible! This is a Great Forum! :love:

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe call such a one a "Bodhisattava"? "A Grand Compassioning Bodhisattva," to render it really impressive.

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe call such a one a "Bodhisattava"? "A Grand Compassioning Bodhisattva," to render it really impressive.
I think they do a pretty fair job! "Bodhisattva" was a Steely Dan track, just Great :cool:.
This venue is provided by them, a place for You to cry in your beer! :ROFLMAO: It's Clearly visible how You see Them, and... how They see You, impossible to miss! ;) The drama queen vs. the system, I really do Love It! 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.