• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Question on magical currents

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Make a stop in enschede, they might like it. 😉
I cant go slavic pyramid, maybe thats something too.

I understand why no rotterdam. That was the whole point. Glad you do to. Could you spread that in your vicinity please. I get itches in places i dont like due to it.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Make a stop in enschede, they might like it. 😉
I cant go slavic pyramid, maybe thats something too.

I understand why no rotterdam. That was the whole point. Glad you do to. Could you spread that in your vicinity please. I get itches in places i dont like due to it.
Of course, I will see what I can do. It is a good idea to connect good places. And get rid of the others.

Reaction score
Awards
I set it up as such. Now a tiny seed, brought to earth, watered. Hopefully a strong magical start for a new future.
The signs are good. I did not have to pay for a bag of candy today. And a new tenant went in, named Odin. It starts from there. A fountainhead. We will see.
Well, I'm trying to push energy into the current myself as well.

Reaction score
Awards
Where exactly.do the currents stem from?
My thought was generally Qabbalistic or planetary (or both) forces having the effect on the individual if they were open to it and the symbols were sinking into the mind joking an egregore.
But that's just my thought.
I know Levi was obcessed with the "astral light". Perhaps its related, perhaps not.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Where exactly.do the currents stem from?

Just as the planet has energy meridians so do all entities - including artificial entities and humans.

Thus all energy work including "magic" is done within the energy body of an entity. There are myriad entities on all the planes of Existence.

The energy body of an entity has implicit objectives. Working within such an energy implies submission to those objectives. Martial arts is an example.

Be careful when an entity chooses you. Not all entities are what they say and many entities look after themselves rather than the attached humans

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why don’t you ask the Egregors themselves