• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ra-Mu

Yeparth

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Ra-Mu? For what I think I know, it's a form of Reiki, but with an Egyptian background. I cannot find anything more than that.
A bit of background story: Years ago, someone gave me a Ra-Mu treatment. He was initiated in Ra-Mu during his time in a coven. At the time, I didn't really believe it would work, but it did. The issue I had back then never came back. After the treatment I felt incredibly sleepy and I remember a strange dream I had. It was a very realistic dream that involved a birdlike creature, that looked at me intensely and then greeted me. It has always fascinated me since.

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Hi there. The land of mu is a story similar to that of atlantis. It is said that it is sunken and in the indian ocean.

Birdlike creatures might be the avians. It is said they help with placing souls where they belong. Its what they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeparth

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you both for your reply! Since posting this question, I've been looking further on the web. I couldn't find anything on Ra-Mu, but I did find something on Ra-Mun; he is an ascended master. I kind of looked over it, because I thought it was about a fantasy game thing (excuse my ignorance). This is what I found:
"Ascended Master Ra-mun (Ra-Mu) is a 7th ray Master. He is the Master of initiation and attunements. In our ascension, we pass through many personal initiations and he is here to help us through these. He is a good Master for all Reiki practitioners to work with, especially when giving or receiving attunements.
He is a previous Chohan of the 7th ray, an office now held by St Germain. He attained his Mastership about five thousand years ago in Egypt, just after the fall of Atlantis. He first appeared to me wearing a beak on his forehead and false wings on his back like an ancient Egyptian god. He spelled his name in the air for me and then pronounced it. Some call him Ra-mu, but like the many variations in Kwan Yin and Kuthumi’s names, that is just spelling. He is a Master of the Violet flame."

Needless to say, this text gave me goosebumps, because they mention a beak and wings (from the dream). I will investigate further about the ascended masters and reiki (shamballa?) in itself, as most of the text above doesn't ring a bell for me. I don't understand the connection between theosophical tradition, wicca and reiki. I thought these were all very different systems, but maybe they are all connected.
Any further directions/suggestions are very welcome!
@Yazata: Where can I find what you posted in your reply? Or could you elaborate on it a bit more?

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It is from the Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary by E.A. Wallis Budge.