• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Rage/Wrath problems

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Just occurred to me because of my infinite rage that the only way out from that loophole is to forgive those that have wronged you
inside your life path. Much easier to let go and forgive than to hold on to the rage or wrath.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Just occurred to me because of my infinite rage that the only way out from that loophole is to forgive those that have wronged you
inside your life path. Much easier to let go and forgive than to hold on to the rage or wrath.
I prefer to outright forget them and let them leave my mind than to forgive them.
At least this way I can use the time I would have wasted on them on something better.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I prefer to outright forget them and let them leave my mind than to forgive them.
At least this way I can use the time I would have wasted on them on something better.
I'm quite a slowgoer with emotional things as I'm pretty much a logickian and a moron in terms of emotions. But just noticed this trait yesterday to forgive so it's quite a fine gem.

Reaction score
Awards
If rage or wrath are issues, stay far away from Belial, Asmodeus, Satan. All three are quite wrapped up in wrath and rage.

aviaf

Neophyte
Reaction score
Emotional alchemy, transform your rage into pure Will, (thats where the alchemy comes in; you change the rage into the emotion you WOULD feel if the problem were solved using magick, and use it to conquer the world lol... Works best if you're enraged about something that you're working the magick to affect, but it's the raw emotional energy that you are using. Can use any emotion to charge a sigil/talisman or energize any working. Rage is one of (if not the most powerful) emotion to use for magical work, especially when creating servitors, artificial elementals or energy/thaumaturgical Feel the emotion, revel in it harness it, move it through your body, let it build... then detach from the emotion and and drain the pure energy from it and put it into the working, (make sure to ground the miasma or residual anger afterward...made the mistake of not doing that the first time) Eliminates the rage and you don't have to forgive shit, just use the emotion to work your Will in the world. A lot easier than you might think.