• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Readings work like 50/50

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Since i picked up cartomancy i have been practecing on random people online requesting a reading but these readings are either very accurate or not at all. the only info i request is a nickname the person has
anyone have any idea why half my readings dont corelate at all

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Since i picked up cartomancy i have been practecing on random people online requesting a reading but these readings are either very accurate or not at all. the only info i request is a nickname the person has
You might ask them if they are comfortable with the nickname, how long they have had it, how they earned it, who gave it. I am guessing the first two questions might be important. Does the person him/her self identify with the name?

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
One reason would be just that you're a beginner - you wouldn't expect to get any other skill right every time when you were new at it

That's not very helpful though - you want to know how to improve, so you can go from being a beginner to intermediate

I would make careful notes on every reading, and then look for differences between the successful and unsuccessful ones

- does how much you slept the night before make a difference? The phase of the moon? Time of day? Your mood? Does meditating beforehand help? Prayer? Does the age or gender of the person you're reading make a difference? Etc etc