• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Real Sorcery: Strategies for Powerful Magick - Jason Miller (new edition of sorcerer’s secrets)

Share a PDF of a book.
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

New edition of Jason Miller’s “The Sorcerer’s Secrets: Strategies to Practical Magick”

“So now I have to expand this book, originally written in 2009. The question before me is: What can I tell you now, that I didn't tell you then, that will help you do Real Sorcery that matters?

Included in this book is a new section at the end of each chapter to update my thoughts on those individual topics, but here in this introduction I want to leave you a single piece of advice that I have found makes a huge difference. If you follow this simple rule, not only will the success rate of your spells skyrocket, but you will almost certainly be going after things that will make a big difference in your life. Here it is: Make a plan that could work without magick, then use magick to make that plan work better.”

His “Introduction to the new edition” section is worth a read and some time thinking about. (I disagree with using probability to define magick but that’s a topic for another day.) Haven’t read the rest of this new edition yet.

(sorry no clue how to add a photo of the cover 🫣)

-Eld