• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

reawaking memories

rocky_chris

Visitor
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
A few days ago i broke a seal that was put on me. trying to figure away to get the memories back of my oldways and pratices. I feel that they are there i just cant access them. i feel the overflow of energy of my person just cant utalize anything cause all knolage is sealed to were cant access them. anyone got any tips or tricks to be able to access them again. i feel the need to teleport around.
 

The Wizard Tim

Apprentice
Vendor
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
65
Reaction score
32
Hi Rocky-Chris,

Oh would I love to teleport around myself. I've been saying for years, that I hink teleporters should be at every 7-11 and cost a quarter cause they're everywhere.

Your old knowledge is sealed eh?

I've a smiliar experience, for years, I too have been wondering why I cannot access the powers I know I am supposed to have. It's like they've been blocked, I've talked to many friends about it, been to therapy about it, forgotten about it, re-remembered about it...

I've just kind of accepted that they aren't something I'm supposed to have access to right now, and I've gone searching for powers that I can have in this realm.

Maybe you will be able to find some sort of comfort in learning what you can learn in the here and now?

Some schools of magickal teaching I recommend - The Grey School of Wizardry (a fantastic school of the occult, and the trade of wizardry), Red Earth Healing and Shannon Willis, she is a profoundly powerful initiated shaman and dream worker, there's a bunch of other spaces online to learn through, a good youtube search will pull up all kinds of knowledge teaching videos for you to reawaken that which is closed inside of you.

Best - Tim
 
Top