• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Regular Sacrifice

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
About once a month, I make sacrifice to the spirits & ancestors. I'm going into the Shrine soon so if you would like one of your spirits, divine or ancestral, honored or remembered. Please, no Names with a history of accepting human sacrifice or engendering corruption will be honored at my shrine. No disrespect is meant but it's best not to risk offending incompatible spirits by sitting them down at the same table to eat.
If you have a more specific or intense need drop me a DM and we can work it out from there.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is a wonderful and generous gesture, Nana. I don't know if this fits your requirements, but I would love if you could offer something to Aldebaran for me?

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
This is a wonderful and generous gesture, Nana. I don't know if this fits your requirements, but I would love if you could offer something to Aldebaran for me?
Aldebaran is a neighbor of the Irunmole, I will seek their guidance and honor Aldebaran with them in December if appropriate.