• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Religion

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Someone messaged me today...he started telling me Jesus was savior and Jews were accursed and they were evil, Kabbalah was evil. Then he said that the Jews wanted a murderer as king

Trying to interject some logic I go...wtf are you talking about, what exactly does the church say Jesus will do to billions of people? He says well he will burn them in hell. I go isn’t that murder?

he then replies, yes but Jesus is holy and just. At that point I said to myself this guys too brainwashed....the conversation actually started with academic facts about how the crucifixion and trial of Jesus was likely made up...

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Another aspect of religion, and my views on it, is that the stories, the mythologies generally ATTACHED to religious thought are themselves chock full of wisdom. They contain slightly smellier nuggets too, on occasion, I'll grant, but I don't think there's anything wrong with reading them and understanding their words and looking for layers of metaphor instead of literalness.

And I don't even expect any of us could be what we are if not for our exposures to religion.

I would not for a moment deprive a child of hearing about Jesus, and the Buddha, and of the Alfather, and of Gilgamesh!

Moreover, I would hold at least one big lie in the mind of any child until the sunrise of adulthood so that they may have a stinging betrayal such that they may know the things they are taught require doubt to be applied to them, lest their worldview be wide open waiting for corruption in the form of bad faith.

I don't think any of us could be reborn of our greater souls without visibly irrational belief shaking us from the wide and easy path.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Someone messaged me today...he started telling me Jesus was savior and Jews were accursed and they were evil, Kabbalah was evil. Then he said that the Jews wanted a murderer as king

Trying to interject some logic I go...wtf are you talking about, what exactly does the church say Jesus will do to billions of people? He says well he will burn them in hell. I go isn’t that murder?

he then replies, yes but Jesus is holy and just. At that point I said to myself this guys too brainwashed....the conversation actually started with academic facts about how the crucifixion and trial of Jesus was likely made up...
Yeah man, people like that you just gotta let them be. They just don't know, what the fuck is going on. That's why, I stay alone and don't talk to many people. They need to find out for themselves, what's really in the works, and who's really behind the scenes. With Love, and Light.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah man, people like that you just gotta let them be. They just don't know, what the fuck is going on. That's why, I stay alone and don't talk to many people. They need to find out for themselves, what's really in the works, and who's really behind the scenes. With Love, and Light.
On the other forums I'm on, we're dealing with this total gobshite RN who busts in on a bunch of "Geneva Wizards" with this hock about intelligent design like DNA can't make a fucking mistake and as if that mistake can't still work out for it, and then has the audacity to claim they are the ones who discovered intelligence.

I totally get it that we should just ignore the fuck out of people standing around the flavoraid table, but the worst part is that they seek out places of enlightenment, and then shit in them.

They don't know they're the puppet of a bunch of (well I hate to use the word "demons" without context because it makes me seem kinda loony but...) Demons -- structural, dogmatic, and/or genomic entities but attached most often to "religion: uncritical belief" -- and which parasitize otherwise useful (again, with the word "energies"...) Energies -- wells of intent which draw us towards goals -- away from anything edifying or useful other than their own unchecked and wanton propagations.

It strikes me that demonic entities have a lot in common with computer viruses, finding weaknesses in our (axiomatic core self), and taking up residence around the leverage those holes open up.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Another aspect of religion, and my views on it, is that the stories, the mythologies generally ATTACHED to religious thought are themselves chock full of wisdom. They contain slightly smellier nuggets too, on occasion, I'll grant, but I don't think there's anything wrong with reading them and understanding their words and looking for layers of metaphor instead of literalness.

And I don't even expect any of us could be what we are if not for our exposures to religion.

I would not for a moment deprive a child of hearing about Jesus, and the Buddha, and of the Alfather, and of Gilgamesh!

Moreover, I would hold at least one big lie in the mind of any child until the sunrise of adulthood so that they may have a stinging betrayal such that they may know the things they are taught require doubt to be applied to them, lest their worldview be wide open waiting for corruption in the form of bad faith.

I don't think any of us could be reborn of our greater souls without visibly irrational belief shaking us from the wide and easy path.
I agree to that, I can't never say that Jesus don't exist, because I don't know really. However, this Amazing Divine Light, has temendous amount of appearances. And, I know that because of my experiences. All I could say is that, no particular Deity, should be named until one is truly certain that they are who they say they are. Maybe, you guys had a close to close encounters with these Characters, I don't know. Like for example: Lucifer appears to me as a woman. However, I don't mentioned His/Hers name alot. I use the terms Divine Light, and Divine Darkness or The Universe for that matter, because I don't really know. As one good friend of mine said, true Enlightenment is not knowing, that way, you learn more.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
On the other forums I'm on, we're dealing with this total gobshite RN who busts in on a bunch of "Geneva Wizards" with this hock about intelligent design like DNA can't make a fucking mistake and as if that mistake can't still work out for it, and then has the audacity to claim they are the ones who discovered intelligence.

I totally get it that we should just ignore the fuck out of people standing around the flavoraid table, but the worst part is that they seek out places of enlightenment, and then shit in them.

They don't know they're the puppet of a bunch of (well I hate to use the word "demons" without context because it makes me seem kinda loony but...) Demons -- structural, dogmatic, and/or genomic entities but attached most often to "religion: uncritical belief" -- and which parasitize otherwise useful (again, with the word "energies"...) Energies -- wells of intent which draw us towards goals -- away from anything edifying or useful other than their own unchecked and wanton propagations.

It strikes me that demonic entities have a lot in common with computer viruses, finding weaknesses in our (axiomatic core self), and taking up residence around the leverage those holes open up.
That's insane, how can our DNA be a mistake? Where the fuck, do people come up with this stuff? Lol! As for the Demons, they just want to be Loved, and people exclude them, and like I said, Demons are reflections of ourselves. So why, should we fear them? I see myself when I look at a Demon. With Love and Light!

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That's insane, how can our DNA be a mistake? Where the fuck, do people come up with this stuff? Lol! As for the Demons, they just want to be Loved, and people exclude them, and like I said, Demons are reflections of ourselves. So why, should we fear them? I see myself when I look at a Demon. With Love and Light!
Not "be a mistake", "make a mistake". But yes, everything, even our DNA has the capacity to grow, learn, and make mistakes.

Sometimes a mistake is the best thing that ever happened to us. It was a mistake to not abort me but look at how I ended up?

And no, I'm never going to offer love to parasite, especially one as destructive as a viral dogma. I have spent YEARS jettisoning off demons of that ilk back into the void.

Now that I say it like that, scientology seems less weird with their Thetan doctrines, but just like "incels" it's a brownie composed of 1% cocoa and 99% caca.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Not "be a mistake", "make a mistake". But yes, everything, even our DNA has the capacity to grow, learn, and make mistakes.

Sometimes a mistake is the best thing that ever happened to us. It was a mistake to not abort me but look at how I ended up?

And no, I'm never going to offer love to parasite, especially one as destructive as a viral dogma. I have spent YEARS jettisoning off demons of that ilk back into the void.

Now that I say it like that, scientology seems less weird with their Thetan doctrines, but just like "incels" it's a brownie composed of 1% cocoa and 99% caca.
Oh ok, and I understand where you coming from with the Demons. It's not for everyone to accept Demons. On the other hand, yes... I guess that mistakes happens even with The Universe. I know I learned from mine, and I turned out to be splendid. With Love, and Light.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Recovering Roman Catholic, disowned by family, because I actually read and understood much of the esoteric information in the historical documents called the bible.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Recovering Roman Catholic, disowned by family, because I actually read and understood much of the esoteric information in the historical documents called the bible.
I'm sorry to hear that, yes... Many family tends to pressure their kids to accept the Bible, and if their kid start to ask questions, they get punished. And, that's awful.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry to hear that, yes... Many family tends to pressure their kids to accept the Bible, and if their kid start to ask questions, they get punished. And, that's awful.
My offensive was having actually read the bible and knowing the answers. I have to add that most of them made amends ether before or after they passed away, (most long lived over 100yrs).

Last edited:

WantlerWandlerX

Neophyte
Reaction score

I think of it as a metaphor for divine tattle tale. Jesus being this person of ultimate knowledge and talent, the most right person in the world. The fact that Jews are what got him in trouble is irrelevant, you can flip the same story where Christians are hanging someone for being the true son of god. I see Jesus as an agent of heaven to see how seriously humankind's biggest available "tower" is taken. How up their own ass Rome was. So here, a guy with superpowers and all the reality "hacks" comes up to society and society goes "No it's my thing" meaning they were worshiping a false tower vs actual divinity telling them what to do. Him being killed then ascending to heaven, for me, is a metaphor for staying righteous even when faced with abuse. Even if the surroundings are not proper, to stay on point and proper, and work past the resistance of the improper. That's what being agent is for me. That being said I can see the story being completely fake and it's not an excuse to hate Jewish people. The point goes beyond who is what and it doesn't need to be real to have an impact.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think of it as a metaphor for divine tattle tale. Jesus being this person of ultimate knowledge and talent, the most right person in the world. The fact that Jews are what got him in trouble is irrelevant, you can flip the same story where Christians are hanging someone for being the true son of god. I see Jesus as an agent of heaven to see how seriously humankind's biggest available "tower" is taken. How up their own ass Rome was. So here, a guy with superpowers and all the reality "hacks" comes up to society and society goes "No it's my thing" meaning they were worshiping a false tower vs actual divinity telling them what to do. Him being killed then ascending to heaven, for me, is a metaphor for staying righteous even when faced with abuse. Even if the surroundings are not proper, to stay on point and proper, and work past the resistance of the improper. That's what being agent is for me. That being said I can see the story being completely fake and it's not an excuse to hate Jewish people. The point goes beyond who is what and it doesn't need to be real to have an impact.
I don’t believe Jesus was killed, the story has too many loopholes in it.

having said that, as an archetype Jesus has power as the Saints do

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
To my understanding Christianity started off mystical...in fact the first christians were Jews....then Paul cane along and the church removed beliefs about reincarnation and other stuff.

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Religion.
Vodou is a religion. It is my religion. Vodou is the covenant between God and the Gbe speaking people of West Africa and their descendants in the diaspora. The Medicine, magic in many of your lexicons, is an incidental benefit.
We never war with our neighbors over doctrine or supremacy. The imminence of the genders is obvious to us. and our care for the foreigner and destitute is second only to the obligation to our own households.
And we have just as many corrupt leaders and figureheads as everyone else. Still we get up and brush ourselves off ready to try again to be a better person today than I was yesterday. Truly, is there a more powerful medicine?

Reaction score
Awards
What is your opinion on religion...are you religious? If not do you find that religious is useful for anything?

I was raised Catholic then spent a while going from church to church till I settled at one of those fundamentalist churches that thinks everyone’s damned except them and denies evolution among other silly things.

for a time I studied atheism then returned to Christianity solo, as in no church, after many more years I studied Judaism and Kabbalah but I am not Jewish as one must have a formal conversion and more so follow the laws, laws like kosher eating, celebrating the sabbath, marrying only another Jew (one of my biggest contentions in church was that they wanted to tell us who we could marry) etc.

I won’t convert due to the above reasons and the fact that many Jewish groups go by tradition rather then the Torah n Mishnah which is the entirety of Judaism, IMO ostracizing someone for not believing every tradition or worse abusing them is sad.

none the less I find many religions serve a purpose, if used properly they create a sense of community, they teach morality, they can also train one spiritually

my favorite Rabbi on Kabbalah on YouTube teaches that every one no matter in what religion they are serve God (this was also the opinion of the medieval Rabbi Rashi) what this means...is that if a Christian sincerely believes that Jesus can remove your sin then he can, same with many other rituals like the one I mentioned in another thread.
I think people in churches tend to get legalistic, spiritually prideful, or just miss the mark. Jesus came to save us, knowing we are all sinners and deserve death. We had the choice to do the right thing and still do while we breathe.
I find concentrating on the better qualities, even if going nameless and non worshipping can't be a bad thing all in all, if you live a life trying to concentrate on love, forgiveness, compassion, truth, honesty, charity, etc.
Love is not charity. Charity is to give. As in clothes, food, water, shelter.
If it helps, the entire world misses the mark every day. Perhaps not for the ones who have it right, like yourself, but for those of us that miss the mark regularly, well, were the ones who need salvation and mercy.
Especially when we play best friends with the enemy.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What is your opinion on religion...are you religious? If not do you find that religious is useful for anything?

I was raised Catholic then spent a while going from church to church till I settled at one of those fundamentalist churches that thinks everyone’s damned except them and denies evolution among other silly things.

for a time I studied atheism then returned to Christianity solo, as in no church, after many more years I studied Judaism and Kabbalah but I am not Jewish as one must have a formal conversion and more so follow the laws, laws like kosher eating, celebrating the sabbath, marrying only another Jew (one of my biggest contentions in church was that they wanted to tell us who we could marry) etc.

I won’t convert due to the above reasons and the fact that many Jewish groups go by tradition rather then the Torah n Mishnah which is the entirety of Judaism, IMO ostracizing someone for not believing every tradition or worse abusing them is sad.

none the less I find many religions serve a purpose, if used properly they create a sense of community, they teach morality, they can also train one spiritually

my favorite Rabbi on Kabbalah on YouTube teaches that every one no matter in what religion they are serve God (this was also the opinion of the medieval Rabbi Rashi) what this means...is that if a Christian sincerely believes that Jesus can remove your sin then he can, same with many other rituals like the one I mentioned in another thread.
'Recovering roman catholic', after many decades of study I wound up being reconciled with the catholic church, 'from a distance', because I managed to transcend their (dogma) and find IMO the main reason that the church was created.

I explored converting to Judaism, they were very nice to me over all and after a cool ceremony, were they managed to expose my spirit so they could look my spirit over, they decided for what ever reason that they couldn't heal my spirit wounds.

My current spirit based ethereal practice includes spirit healings and is also connected to a physical religion. A religion that provides healings were possible seams to be my answer to your question: "do you find that religious is useful for anything"?

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
'Recovering roman catholic', after many decades of study I wound up being reconciled with the catholic church, 'from a distance', because I managed to transcend their (dogma) and find IMO the main reason that the church was created.

I explored converting to Judaism, they were very nice to me over all and after a cool ceremony, were they managed to expose my spirit so they could look my spirit over, they decided for what ever reason that they couldn't heal my spirit wounds.

My current spirit based ethereal practice includes spirit healings and is also connected to a physical religion. A religion that provides healings were possible seams to be my answer to your question: "do you find that religious is useful for anything"?
I really feel that, religion to me was somehow brought up to us from The Universe to identify, that there's some sort of Higher Power among us. However, religions to me are toxic for my Spiritual well Being. Now, I wished that all religions would have a deeper meaning rather than the dogmatic bullshit they have, and for people in those religions to have an open-mind.