• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Religious objects can conflict?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I was in a hotel room and I set my Lucifer amulet on the bedside table before I was going to sleep. The same bedside table that most hotel rooms have that contains a bible in it's drawer. When I went to lay down on the bed I felt two presences coming from the bedside table that seemed to be conflicting in some way. When I came to the theory that it might be the Bible in the drawer I took it out and hid it in the bathroom where it was nowhere near the Lucifer amulet. When I went to lay back down afterwards I felt no conflict anymore. Any thoughts on this?

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Lucifer was like...

Go Away GIF

Not sure, I never experienced conflict when taking about god when I had demons as companions.. they kind of laughed when I mentioned god or angels and not directly to them either, I was talking to relatives.
Post automatically merged:

Also, yes they can conflict. I had a conversation about this quite a while on this forum.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Lucifer was like...

Go Away GIF

Not sure, I never experienced conflict when taking about god when I had demons as companions.. they kind of laughed when I mentioned god or angels and not directly to them either, I was talking to relatives.
That's interesting. Maybe they laughed because they were amused that you still call him "God"? I know a lot of demons tend to call him "Messiah" or just plain old "Yahweh" because they don't want to give him the satisfaction of being called a God. But that's just my analysis. My guess is that Lucifer and the demons just don't like being anywhere near him.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That's interesting. Maybe they laughed because they were amused that you still call him "God"? I know a lot of demons tend to call him "Messiah" or just plain old "Yahweh" because they don't want to give him the satisfaction of being called a God. But that's just my analysis. My guess is that Lucifer and the demons just don't like being anywhere near him.
Possibly, probably not really sure.

Yeah, I would say they don't want to be anyway near him and that's why you felt that conflict.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Religious objects in most cases conflict.

And in your case, what would you expect? Lucifer, a demon, to "love" to be in front or besides a Bible. He is a demon and demons hate Bibles, circles, Crosses, Holy water, and everything that is related to Yesh (God), Holy Spirit.

In some advanced cases they also hate strong Ennochian prayers.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Think of Lucifer and the Nazarene god, Enochian forces, et. al. as being like...like...an online forum. Plenty of sparks fly. That's not flippant. It's updated Empedocles.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Think of Lucifer and the Nazarene god, Enochian forces, et. al. as being like...like...an online forum. Plenty of sparks fly. That's not flippant. It's updated Empedocles.
Well said lol