• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Repeated dreams invasion

Girlinthefields

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hi everyone. This question may be basic so I apologize ....but its really bothering me so i would appreciate any comments.
I am in the process of reading the books many of you have recommended so am doing my homework lol....

I have this person who is by no choice of mine indirectly connected to me. Occasionally, I get a streak of dreams with her (usually she hits some troubles when those dreams come)...i than dream about her for several weeks and every night (despite not having any contact, not originally thinking about her etc). This has been the case for 15 years!
About a year ago, after helping her to get on her feet again, I felt my part was done and I did some work to release her and me from the cycle...I did not have any experience but this poem came to my mind so I did that, burned some dried herbs and just put all of my energy and intention in it.
It has been a year of zero contact since than.

But suddenly, about 3 weeks ago the dreams are back...every single night...
My question is....does this sort of work need to be generally repeated? Have I opened the door without knowing? Is there something else in the play?

(Detail, she is my husbands ex wife from 20 years ago and her sons live and were raised by me...one of them went to stay with her about 2 months ago...not sure if relevant)

Reaction score
Awards
As a former demonologist, there is a demon mentioned in Waites Ceremonial magic and Black Magic volume, that can affect people's sleep patterns and teaches dream magic.
There must then, be a spirit who can put walls up around your dreamscapes.

Girlinthefields

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
As a former demonologist, there is a demon mentioned in Waites Ceremonial magic and Black Magic volume, that can affect people's sleep patterns and teaches dream magic.
There must then, be a spirit who can put walls up around your dreamscapes.
I will try to search it up. It is often through dreams that I get hit in general. Its is my weak spot, my sleeping is an issue in general. So, should give more attention to this area for sure.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is appears to be standard that relationships develop in parallel existences with much learning transfer occurring in dreams. One of the signs is that the other person is well known but has somewhat different appearance in the dream.

So after one of those dreams, I visualize this 3D timeline extends out in front of me with parallel timelines to the left and right, above and below. Then I take the energy field of the dream and try it on this 3D timeline including in front and behind me.

If there is no fit, I try various parallel timelines

Always send heart-light to those in difficulty

A.A.S.B

Visitor
Reaction score
Cleansings will help.
You are invested in this person mentally/spiritually, that is probably the root cause of the recurrence.
Use your preferred method of divination to delve deeper into the cause

Girlinthefields

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Cleansings will help.
You are invested in this person mentally/spiritually, that is probably the root cause of the recurrence.
Use your preferred method of divination to delve deeper into the cause
Thank you. Definitely. I repeated the releasing ritual and its been ok since than again. But need to be vigilant.