• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Resolving external conflict via a brief Exorcism

Reaction score
Awards
Just thinking, what if you were about to be encountered by a hostile person, but draw your line in the sand, like keeping a demon from crossing into your space?
Exorcise spirits out of the person on the spot, and do not let them cross into your line/circle. Holding your ground in Earth, and gaining confidence through that.

What would be a suitable exorcism?

Examples:
Evocation bindings from grimoires.
EA Koettings Mastering Evocation of BALG has short incantations for exorcisms.
"Faith Healer" approach to the problem, which might make it worse.

The oddest thing occurs when someone acts batcrap crazy - the others tend to back off.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I look at the attacking energy lines

If the human source is basically positive, I just drop the energy lines into the Earth and am usually not troubled further.

If the human source is adverse, I loop the energy line so that it anchors in the source - and I am usually free. In such cases the human source continues to attack itself for as long as it has determination. The record is 3 days

Adverse astral/mental entities are dealt with more assertively

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, still thinking my plan might be the ticket, still open to more ideas.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The problem is ensuring the attacking energy goes somewhere safe.

Blocking without diversion can lead to problems - for example a large pool of energy waiting for a hole in the blocking system.

Similarly for exorcism. The literature has many accounts of failure

Ultimately we wish to build right relationship so that the war does not continue

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Labelling is a wonderful technique for avoiding difficult discoveries.

Perhaps your labels of good and evil are not correct. For example, were the two world wars evil? Ask me in 1000 years and I will have a better perspective.

How can humans cast off their chains if they are not tested? Are the testers (satans) actually evil?

Are diseases evil?

Which humans can learn without experiencing consequences?

Right relationships are the quickest escapes from almost every difficulty. But who wants to be free when there are enemies to be fought?

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, so let's discuss this further.
What do you mean exactly by a "right relationship" with a spirit or force?
How does one form a relationship, let alone, a right relationship with that entity?

Let me put it this way:
I've been assaulted twice in the past year, the last more merciful than the first.
I ran into the assaulter later. He was still angry that I did not kill myself per my plea to him.

Let's discuss that relationship were he to approach me again, in lieu of an impromptu exorcism to release a spirit of war and anger (Asmodeusu? Ipos? Andras?)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Have exorcisms only been partially successful. I wonder why.

Meanwhile take the adverse energy flows from him - look like coming into your sacral chakra - and turn the flow down into the Earth before it reaches you and ask the Earth Mother to keep the flow. If that is successful you will feel better - more cheerful.

If you think he is genuinely adverse and will never stop, put an ankh on the flow just before it reaches you, so that the flow reverses into the source (him). Check everyday to see if he is still sending. The shaft of the ankh goes towards the sender.

Thus you can protect yourself without generating adverse karma

Reaction score
Awards
Labelling is a wonderful technique for avoiding difficult discoveries.

Perhaps your labels of good and evil are not correct. For example, were the two world wars evil? Ask me in 1000 years and I will have a better perspective.

How can humans cast off their chains if they are not tested? Are the testers (satans) actually evil?

Are diseases evil?

Which humans can learn without experiencing consequences?

Right relationships are the quickest escapes from almost every difficulty. But who wants to be free when there are enemies to be fought?
Funny on the last sentence concerning the Vietnam War, to free the awfully oppressed communists, part of the Big Red danger, so a well known organization could collect opium and assassinate leaders, funny how during that Heroin hit the USA streets in no time.
Same with Iran-Contra and Cocaine, but this is getting off topic.

Sure, evil exists in various forms, we dont need to aid it. As far as freed spirits, spirits can be trapped into other things.
Post automatically merged:

There are holy book scriptures to stop a person in their tracks, mine being a KJV bible, but to each their own.
But my thought was more of a type of evocation or conjuration to bind and exorcise, and yes, I suppose trap the spirit in a lead lockbox or the like.
Surely there must be viable exorcism incantions, conjurations, prayers, commands. Who have the keys of authority in the case?

I will keep on searching.

Last edited: