• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Retirement

Eva.Rol

Visitor
Reaction score
In your experience: what would be the most effective type of Magic [Planetary, Elemental, Angels, Demons] to "push" an institution like your Social Security Retirement to pay you all the pension arrears (about a year and a half) that it would rather not pay you ? Besides, of course, acting on the intermediary person of a Tax Assistance Center who is handling your file ? Thank you.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
In your experience: what would be the most effective type of Magic [Planetary, Elemental, Angels, Demons] to "push" an institution like your Social Security Retirement to pay you all the pension arrears (about a year and a half) that it would rather not pay you ? Besides, of course, acting on the intermediary person of a Tax Assistance Center who is handling your file ? Thank you.
Servitors come to mind...

Eva.Rol

Visitor
Reaction score
Servitors come to mind...

Thank you, I already have the book...but I am having some difficulty imagining what kind of servant to use. Human? An AI? What might be a specific order on which to set it?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I once used one in the shape of a small, playful furry animal to bambooze public servants to deflect their attention from me; it was also a tax matter, only the servitor's task was to prevent something from happening.

Maybe you'd want to create a servitor in the shape of a supervisor to remind the people working for the Tax Assistance Center that they have to abide by the rules whether they like it or not, with justice and good order as the overall theme, beat them at their own game, as it were.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe you'd want to create a servitor in the shape of a supervisor to remind the people working for the Tax Assistance Center that they have to abide by the rules whether they like it or not, with justice and good order as the overall theme, beat them at their own game, as it were.
In his book on the Tarot, the late Yoav Ben-Dov wrote that Tarot trumps can be used as talismans. Perhaps one could create a servitor for Justice and have it 'reside' inside the Justice Tarot card.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
that's not the first time we had a question like this
we really should spend some brain power on "paperology" magick.
specifically for these kind of events, to enhance chances of being picked out first, un/favorable results, protection vs being lost damaged etc

nobody wrote books on that type of thing? seems like a perfectly fine book idea - easy money.
i only once remember tinkering with placing a hair of the dog and a bit of an abrachadabra whoosh amen of my own making and then pass it on.

Am i tripping? Isn't the "you're missing this paper/signature/ensurance" type of thing one of the biggest woes of modern times

Remember the guy who had to live bootie ass nakked in an empty room and only live off of whatever awards he won off of coupons and game awards and whatever he could find? That was the whole plot of a big brother type live show stream.

On the other hand i am also reminded about the pidgeon-gambling experiment.
(the legend says) all the pidgeons were fed on a random basis by automation, and they all started trying to figure out cues for the food
doing dumb things like- im winging it by now ofc- go in circle 4 times or flap their wings in an x way and so on and so forth

i'd say for this kind of thing i would try sticking to the modern myths, every gambler knows about the lucky tie/shirt/sneakers type of thing
and build on that somehow
Post automatically merged:

- my bad. servitors are promising af when you think about it. good call @HoldAll

add that on a lucky item!
Post automatically merged:

related
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I once used one in the shape of a small, playful furry animal to bambooze public servants to deflect their attention from me; it was also a tax matter, only the servitor's task was to prevent something from happening.

Actually they don't have to do a guzzam thing. Which is why you need a servitor, the stronger the better; the subtler, the more strategic.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I not so long ago did a rite evoking Satanas and Noctulius. It worked, insofar as my aim was to avoid notice. How great the danger was of that happening is debatable. Still and all, there was considerable chance of unwelcome scrutiny befalling due to simple reiteration of exposure. So I am saying calling on the daimones worked.

Reaction score
Awards
The best type of magick for the situation is usually the type you have successfully worked in the past. I find it better to use an entity that isn’t known for those types of situations but that you have a successful working relationship with then one that specializes in it but that you are contacting for the first time.

I’ve used four shadow people that I had a standing pact with for a similar situation. It wasn’t for me but it seemed like the case was pretty straight forward but the agency was dragging its heals on the decision and were known for making people wait years for even easy cases.

I’ve used a genius loci working to light a fire under the feet of some bureaucrats to great effect before

Spirits of fast flowing rivers nearby seem particularly good at forcing people to change their course of action in surprising ways.

-Eld