• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Returned from a previous incarnation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belial

Visitor
Reaction score
Maybe it's the eclipse rolling around, but I randomly decided to look up if this site was still online. Lo and behold, it is, and apparently under new-new management.

I joined WF about a little while after Crow left HF, after reading a thread on that site about the new forum he had started dedicated to the Occult. I'm pleasantly surprised to see some familiar names, like TGK still offering his services in the Marketplace, while SkullTraill who I don't think(?) was a moderator at the time is now the site admin! I joined the previous incarnation under this same username, and I'm pretty sure I now have the same profile image as well, if that jogs anyone's memory. :p

I used the original site primarily to discuss Hermeticism and Kabalah with others while I lived in a relatively remove rural town, and perhaps more importantly to find pdfs of works I wouldn't have otherwise been able to read. The Book of Sitra Achra was published by Ixaxaar around that time, and the process of finding and digitizing several hard to find Qlipothic works was a large focus of mine on the site. (If you have a PDF of Liber Falxifer III, it might be my scan! (Ixaxaar, please don't sue)) Also, do any fellow hermeticists remember another forum back in that era with the abbreviation AB or maybe AG? I can't for the life of me remember, but it was something latin sounding.

Anyway, I don't know if this is the start of me being active again, but I just wanted to wish anyone from that era, and that anyone new that has found this site in the years since, a very pleasant day, a pleasant evening, and a pleasant eclipse next monday. :) Sending positive energy your way.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe it's the eclipse rolling around, but I randomly decided to look up if this site was still online. Lo and behold, it is, and apparently under new-new management.

I joined WF about a little while after Crow left HF, after reading a thread on that site about the new forum he had started dedicated to the Occult. I'm pleasantly surprised to see some familiar names, like TGK still offering his services in the Marketplace, while SkullTraill who I don't think(?) was a moderator at the time is now the site admin! I joined the previous incarnation under this same username, and I'm pretty sure I now have the same profile image as well, if that jogs anyone's memory. :p

I used the original site primarily to discuss Hermeticism and Kabalah with others while I lived in a relatively remove rural town, and perhaps more importantly to find pdfs of works I wouldn't have otherwise been able to read. The Book of Sitra Achra was published by Ixaxaar around that time, and the process of finding and digitizing several hard to find Qlipothic works was a large focus of mine on the site. (If you have a PDF of Liber Falxifer III, it might be my scan! (Ixaxaar, please don't sue)) Also, do any fellow hermeticists remember another forum back in that era with the abbreviation AB or maybe AG? I can't for the life of me remember, but it was something latin sounding.

Anyway, I don't know if this is the start of me being active again, but I just wanted to wish anyone from that era, and that anyone new that has found this site in the years since, a very pleasant day, a pleasant evening, and a pleasant eclipse next monday. :) Sending positive energy your way.
Welcome back, though I wasn't here when you were before. Seeing your post's title, I cringed. I thought it was one more strayed and lonely soul claiming to be Agrippa re-fleshed, Austin Osman from mortality Spared, Kenneth Granted reprieve, or Crowley re-coked.

Belial

Visitor
Reaction score
Welcome back, though I wasn't here when you were before. Seeing your post's title, I cringed. I thought it was one more strayed and lonely soul claiming to be Agrippa re-fleshed, Austin Osman from mortality Spared, Kenneth Granted reprieve, or Crowley re-coked.
This gave me quite a chuckle, though I’m now rather self conscious of the title. :p

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Re-welcome to the site.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
while SkullTraill who I don't think(?) was a moderator at the time is now the site admin!
I was a moderator in the latter half, and admin for about a year, I think! Hahah, and TGK was also moderator and admin at one point on the old WF.

But hey, welcome back! Always nice to see a familiar name.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This gave me quite a chuckle, though I’m now rather self conscious of the title. :p

Thank you for the welcome. :)
I just saw the Falxifer bit. I have a PDF with Falxifer in the title, but I'll need to dig around and see if it's the one you seek.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I've never been a forum person... until i found WF4.0 :love: For some reason i feel at-home here. I like that mutual respect is enforced by smart, diligent people that stay on top of things. Sometimes i wonder how would it be if we could all meet somewhere and sit accross from eachother to chat, read and share... :geek: Thank you for the warm welcome... and welcome back!!!:giggle:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi there. you put liber flxifer III online in pdf? now thats cool! i got angry on reddit a couple of years ago, some was selling ixaxaars books for stupidly high prizes. i love their magickal advertising, ugh.... i got something with publishers that make me go ughh. ever wondered what ixaxaar, aset ka and lemiscaat could create together, ugghhh.

sorry, kalb alllah and hermes ticksism you say... welcome!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome back Belial! I don’t know you. I also was part of the old WF. However, I was not that active at the time. Have a pleasant day!

Status
Not open for further replies.