• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

RIP to Takeoff of the Migos

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Multiple outlets including TMZ is reporting that Quavo and Takeoff of the rap group "Migos" was at a bowling alley in Houston and around 2am Quavo got into an altercation with a group of men. One of the men pulled out a gun and shot at the Quavo and Takeoff. Takeoff was hit in or near the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

I saw the video myself on Twitter. Fuckin sad man. Takeoff never did anything to anyone. Didn't have beef with anyone, in the industry or on the streets. No other genre of music IN THE WORLD has to deal with this shit. Why can't my people get our shit together and come together instead of this lame ass "gangsta" shit. To the bitch ass nigga who killed Takeoff: YOU ARE NOT A GANGSTER. You killed a man over a game of dice and craps. You a whole 🤡, don't got no money and no females. You jealous niggas are corny. Lame ass ho. Loose booty ass ho.

Idk if external links are allowed here but you can Google "takeoff shot" or just go on Twitter and look through the trending topics. Hip-Hop lost another great one.