• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request Ritual: An Essential Grimoire - Damien Echols

This book has been found and shared.

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The promise of magick is both simple and extraordinary: it is that magick can support you in any aspect of life, from helping you succeed in everyday tasks to enabling you to achieve your most cherished dreams. What’s more, you don’t even have to believe in magick to make it work. The only thing that’s required is regular practice―and the easiest way to practice is to make magickal rituals part of your daily life.

With Ritual: An Essential Grimoire, magicians Damien Echols and Lorri Davis share a broad selection of their most effective rituals, meditations, and prayers―presented in terms accessible to all. “You won’t find a lot of arcane terminology or lengthy ceremonies here,” says Damien. “What you will find are simple practices to develop your own connection to the energy and intelligence of the universe.” Here you’ll discover:

• Essential breath and concentration techniques for working with subtle energy
• Grounding practices to cleanse your body and environment from stagnant energies or thoughts
• Everyday meditations for improving sleep and dreams, blessing food, inviting abundance, and more
• On-the-spot practices that include invoking protection, relieving pain and anxiety, and seeing goodness in difficult situations
• Methods to amplify and reinforce your ritual work with talismans, celestial forces, and angel magick
• How ritual work can advance your spiritual evolution and openness to divine guidance
• Moving stories from Damien and Lorri about how magick changed their lives―and how it can change yours

Damien and Lorri learned magick to help them get through the most trying times―to help free Damien from his wrongful incarceration, then to help both of them heal from the traumatic aftereffects of his imprisonment. “Many of these rituals are the very same we used to rebuild our lives,” Lorri says. “We share these practices in the hopes that you will use them to survive, thrive, and create the life you desire.”

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
From your link:
This title will be released on April 26, 2022.

When it is, I'll consider buying and sharing.

tranmut3

Neophyte
Reaction score
i have to say that Damien Echols is largely fluff.
he is a great talker, superb to listen to on youtube.
however, he endlessley repeates himself, covering the same ground over and over. you hear one thing, you will her it for sure again very soon.
his books are very light on magick, and high on fluff / filler. i have 'high magick' and 'angels and archangels' and, ... they are ok, but , very light and full of fluff. i think high magick is basiclly the middle pillar, LRBP and basically that's it. archangels he reprints the RW tarot and lists an angel on each, basically wasting 40 pages entirely. his big pay off is 'the celestial lotus' . i couldnt find anybody that had acually done this ritual. i was doing it daily, but then he himself said that it's vastly less important and powerful than the SRP anyway.
i'm sure his new book 'ritual' will be very similar, he will of course talk about the LRP, the hexagram ritual, but 90 % of the book will be filler.i'm very happy that after such a horrible start to his life, he is making a goodl living on patreon, but i can honestly say his books so far are rather empty and a waste of time.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
i have to say that Damien Echols is largely fluff.
he is a great talker, superb to listen to on youtube.
however, he endlessley repeates himself, covering the same ground over and over. you hear one thing, you will her it for sure again very soon.
his books are very light on magick, and high on fluff / filler. i have 'high magick' and 'angels and archangels' and, ... they are ok, but , very light and full of fluff. i think high magick is basiclly the middle pillar, LRBP and basically that's it. archangels he reprints the RW tarot and lists an angel on each, basically wasting 40 pages entirely. his big pay off is 'the celestial lotus' . i couldnt find anybody that had acually done this ritual. i was doing it daily, but then he himself said that it's vastly less important and powerful than the SRP anyway.
i'm sure his new book 'ritual' will be very similar, he will of course talk about the LRP, the hexagram ritual, but 90 % of the book will be filler.i'm very happy that after such a horrible start to his life, he is making a goodl living on patreon, but i can honestly say his books so far are rather empty and a waste of time.
Holy shit, when I first read this (I only read the first few lines at first) I got kinda mad. I've always respected Echols, and he's on my GOAT authors list, but when I actually read your whole post, I started to realize that you're actually kinda right.

Echols has great ideas and explanations of the mechanics and ideology of the occult, and hermetic philosophy, and like you said, he's very interesting and pleasant to listen to on youtube. But now that I think about it, in terms of actual practical magick and his instructions to his readers/listeners... it actually is almost entirely just about "LBRP 3 months -> Middle Pillar 6 months -> Planetary Hexagram 1 year -> etc)

Almost all of his actual instructions to us boils down to just invoking the spirits/energies of the tree of life....

Holy shit, kind of a mind fuck moment.

Hmmm...

tranmut3

Neophyte
Reaction score
Holy shit, when I first read this (I only read the first few lines at first) I got kinda mad. I've always respected Echols, and he's on my GOAT authors list, but when I actually read your whole post, I started to realize that you're actually kinda right.

Echols has great ideas and explanations of the mechanics and ideology of the occult, and hermetic philosophy, and like you said, he's very interesting and pleasant to listen to on youtube. But now that I think about it, in terms of actual practical magick and his instructions to his readers/listeners... it actually is almost entirely just about "LBRP 3 months -> Middle Pillar 6 months -> Planetary Hexagram 1 year -> etc)

Almost all of his actual instructions to us boils down to just invoking the spirits/energies of the tree of life....

Holy shit, kind of a mind fuck moment.

Hmmm...
to be honest the more i listen to him, the less i respect him as a magician.. he has superb ideas, but like i said repeats himself over and over.
i would bave thought (if he really was an awesome magician) that he would have shared something more than the middle pillar and LRP. but no. just the very basic 3 or 4 techniques that every beginner knows and loves. it leads me to think that there is nothing really there.
i loved his explanation of when he was in prison (which again he repeats over and over) about how he felt, because of his magick, he was in a control tower and could 'reach out with one finger and effect reality all around him'.
but i haven't seen anything that would suggest he is 'the real deal'. his backstory obviously made want to think he was the real deal, but...
his books certainly are lighter than a kittens fart. the LBRP and middle piller. Wow.
by the way, many other adepts / magicians state that the LBRP is a lot of horseshit. why should you banish everything when as a novice there is nothing there to banish. also, as Josephine Mccarthy points out (much more interesting than Damien Echols) if you are trying to contact 'unseen forces' then banishing will get rid of the very thing you are trying to bring.
It's possible that Damien IS the real deal of course. But much of his stuff is behind the patreon wall, and it gets really expensive really quickly.
and unlike every other commercial magician, Damien strangely doesnt want to put anything decent or real in his books.

vetriol

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Let's don't forget that Damien Echols was sentenced to death row and years later he came out of prison with the help of....Magick! So, people don't underestimate his books.