• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Roadmap to forming Pacts

Someone's asking for help!

vawn

Neophyte
Reaction score
I am a beginner and newbert in this space

My main question is what the roadmap to working with entities be, specifically King Belial, King Zagan, King Asmodeous and or possibly Lord Lucifer.

I have a little research on them and found that they have powers and knowledge that would fit the desires I have in life.

I decided to go my own way in May to try and start a new life without but I’m unprotected from these servants and other spirits and they have power over me.

Some desires of mine are
  • have the ability to not be masturbated by a spirit of man/women or demon.
  • protection from physical/spiritual enemies
  • a teacher (physical would be best, but open to spiritual) to teach me how to become a man and ability to remember and use my will accordingly to the teachers instruction.
  • Ability to live a new life from my past and have a new journey/mission
  • I’m starting to date women now and hope to meet a suitable partner - long term

I would like a simple agreement where a want/need is fulfilled in exchange for a monthly offering for a certain period of time.
If Im to be taught by them by someone under them then it might require commitment and faithfulness and I may have to submit to their authority which if it doesn’t harm people I care about or destroy me more than I already am I may be okay with it, but more so if it shapes me into a better version of myself.

By what I’ve heard, this is what I imagined would be the situation.
Of course there would be a ritual to evoke them and present the pact and if both parties come to terms then it would proceed to the exchange.
I’m not ready to do this because this is 1. Very serious and can lead to certain consequences 2. I don’t know how to do it 3. I don’t have any skill sets in magick

I have had dreams and visions from servants share with me spiritual lesson (or at least things considered to be lessons taught and understood in the flesh and physical world). I have only experienced real visions once or twice and numerous dreams.

I got a couple thoughts and visual messages regarding King Belial and Lord Lucifer so I think that this may be an open opportunity.

I have no experience in anything spiritual except praying and I recently started 5 min breathing meditation and sigil magick.

I know that I shouldn’t be hasty to obey any spirit and commit faithfulness. I also understand that I have some worth even if I have had a bad past and don’t have such great skills yet (coding, cooking, physical fitness), and that I should be able to write an ironclad agreement before creating a pact or contract with an entity.

If anyone was a beginner and ended up making a good pact or contract with one of the 72 Demons, I would appreciate any advice that would benefit me long term.

I also am not that good with relationships and trying to learn how to be less selfish while being smart. My voice in thoughts is usually not aligned with my true intentions and heart. Most of the time it’s not me. Of course, I’m human and nothing more, I have problems that I want to work on.

Sorry that is long but I wanted to layout my situation, what I need help in and what I know at the moment.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
You could look up some books in the library.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

While these are not grimoires themselves, you can get an idea of the available systems, including alternative methods of spirit contact that don't require access to rare and sometimes illegal items often mentioned in grimoires.

Frater F.C. laid out a recommended practice for developing one's 'body of light' so as to become more attuned to the spirits in his book:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He says that it is geared towards those who want initiation into the older systems "without all the baggage introduced by the Victorian and Edwardian era occult lodges."

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I also am not that good with relationships and trying to learn how to be less selfish

You may be familiar with the expression: Birds of a feather, flock together.

If that is true, you may be safer starting with self improvement

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You may be familiar with the expression: Birds of a feather, flock together.

If that is true, you may be safer starting with self improvement
I will second what you just said. Pact-making should be a step some distance down the road, not the first one. Some of the saner Satanists, by the by, teach the same thing: either that pacts are best made in spiritual maturity, or that once one is thusly mature, no pacts are necessary.

Like the ol' Army marching song goes, "Ain't no use in feelin' blue/ My recruiter screwed me too." Pact Peddlers seem to run to a type, don't they?

vawn

Neophyte
Reaction score
I was extremely foolish in my past and got brainwashed by a cult recently (1 1/2 year ago). They pretty much kicked me out without actually doing so and they are still pissed at me and throw curses everyday.

I mainly want to enter a pact to become wise and learn from a teacher who is willing to teach me (hopefully not forcefully, but out of heart to teach me, but if its out of obligation id still want a teacher)

I want to learn from King Zagan, but i hear that King Belial wants to work with me.

I understand that going into it is a bad idea and i have to improve myself more, but i was wondering what steps i should take before i go forward in making a pact with a King.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
pretty much kicked me out without actually doing so and they are still pissed at me

Can you visualize the energy lines connecting them to you?

You need to remove those lines. Since they continue to be active against you, the most passive defense to take those energy lines and drop them into the Earth so that they do not connect with you while the cult is unaware that their vengeance is not effective.

If you insist in making pacts with non-human entities as well as cults you will need to develop discrimination as well as some degree of inner sight.