• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Robert Wang - The Qabalistic Tarot: A Textbook of Mystical Philosophy

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
817UznRzS7L._SL1500_.jpg

Hailed by reviewers as "a masterpiece," and as "the single most profound reference of its kind," The Qabalistic Tarot has become the standard in its field, a book essential to all students of Tarot symbolism. It is both a textbook and a sourcebook for the symbols of the Western Hermetic Qabalah, a corpus of mystical ideas which have, for centuries, exerted a powerful influence on the development of Western thought. Dr. Wang explains the Tarot as an externalization of a mystical system which has evolved from approximately the third century C.E. to our own time. He traces the development of Qabalistic ideas from the Neoplatonic through the Medieval, Renaissance, and Modern periods, systematically discussing each Sephira and Path on the Tree of Life. He uses the Tarot images as a point of visual reference, and provides a thorough explanation of the symbolic intricacies of the Paths. The Qabalistic Tarot is recommended as a comprehensive textbook for individual study or for the classroom. The first and only work based on the four major decks in use today, it is the ideal companion book for the Golden Dawn Tarot, the Thoth Tarot, the Rider-Waite Tarot, or the traditional Marseilles deck.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DurumKebab

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
IMG-3588.jpg

A Textbook Of Mystical Philosophy: The Qabalistic Tarot is both a textbook and a valuable sourcebook on the symbols of the Western Hermetic Qabalah, a corpus of mystical ideas, which have, for centuries, exerted a powerful influence on the development of Western thought. Dr. Wang traces the development of Qabalistic ideas throughout history and uses tarot images to explain the symbolic intricacies of the Path. This book can be used as a companion guide to the Golden Dawn Tarot, the Thoth Tarot, Rider-Waite decks or Marseilles style decks. Hailed by reviewers as "a masterpiece," and as "the single most profound reference of its kind," The Qabalistic Tarot has become the standard in its field, a book essential to all students of Tarot symbolism.

Sales Page of the 2017 Version:

Download Link

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Here is another edit I hope you all enjoy, I added full color images of all four tarot card decks illustrated in the book along with a detailed outline to this pdf to make this document easier to navigate.

Thank you for your hard work, you must have spent hours adding color to those b&w images! Nevertheless, I merged your thread with mine because there is also a thread with the 2019 Revised Edition, and three seperate threads for the same book would be just too confusing, I hope you don't mind. Anyway, stupendous effort, kudos!

AlwaysTired1994

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, I'll try harder to look for existing posts before I make a new one, going forward.