• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF S. M. Brennan - The Dark Book Of Shadows - A Grimoire of Sorcery and Dark Witchcraft

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
61wtL5cWA7L.jpg

The Author presents this Grimoire as an educational guide to the teachings and practices of Sorcery and Dark Witchcraft. Beginning with the History of Darkness and the basic knowledge and teachings of the Dark Ways, this volume will guide the student through the Initiations, Dedications, and practices needed to walk this magickal path. The book includes information on basic rituals, teachings, banishments, and dedications. It also includes information on sensitives and sight, working with mediums, spell casting, healing magick, earth magick, money spells, banishments, love magick, sex magick, color magick, destructive magick, and sigils. Aslo included in this volume is an in depth chapter on Demonology and a hierarchy listing of Dark Path Powers and Spirits which a practicer can call upon in their workings.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

fenriskhefferos

Visitor
Reaction score
Few years ago (ok, not so few) I was wandering on Ning forums on witchcraft and and came across a tradition called Masseen sorcery (or witchcraft). They were very serious about it, and claimed to have a deep connection with these dark spirits. They even self published some books on the subject, but I don't think they're available anymore. This one was the only that surfaced.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Few years ago (ok, not so few) I was wandering on Ning forums on witchcraft and and came across a tradition called Masseen sorcery (or witchcraft). They were very serious about it, and claimed to have a deep connection with these dark spirits. They even self published some books on the subject, but I don't think they're available anymore. This one was the only that surfaced.

Ok, but these topics are best discussed elsewhere, this section is for sharing books only, it's the rules.