• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Salvete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acolythus

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mel, I'm some form of occult practitioner with heavy ties to the Hellenic pantheon. I mostly do things based on intuition but I've been getting more serious about my occult studies lately. I thought I'd join up as I love and miss the forum structure of the old web, and I figured I could use a little practice discussing occult topics with others.

My practice involves a lot of scrapbooking, spirit work, tarot, and more recently, wortcunning. I'm currently working through Agrippa's Three Books of Occult Philosophy and plan to study the Picatrix afterwards. I'm also attempting to learn Latin right now to expand the range of texts I can refer to. My Hellenic business is far more revivalist than reconstructionist. I'll likely go on some oddball tangent about the gods at one point or another, I've worked with them since I was very young, specifically Hermes.

I'm a rather reserved person due to tragic backstory reasons, though I'm working to overcome that and connect with others more.

Status
Not open for further replies.