• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – EPUB/MOBI Sandra Lawrence - The Magic of Mushrooms

Share an ePub or Mobi format ebook.

Rowena

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
49e6c634-4be6-4b9c-8163-994f5fb50fdf.jpg

Amazon Description:
Explore the wonderful world of some of the most incredible natural forms on our planet – fungi.
At the centre of countless superstitions, folkloric tales and magical beliefs, as well as appearing in recipes and medicines both traditional and modern, mushrooms have incredible powers.
Featuring images of over 100 fascinating species, sourced from the archives at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, The Magic of Mushrooms shows that from saving lives to expanding the mind, the potential of these fascinating organisms should not be underestimated.

epub version:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Midnite_Angel_

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I am having a hard time getting this file to convert to a pdf. I tried cloudconvert and online-convert multiple times and it still will not convert for me. Can someone please help me out?

MofoMojo

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm running low on Mega space and not sure about linking to other sites since we're only supposed to link to mega but I sent you link to a PDF version. Maybe you could post it to mega for others.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, I finally downloaded and took a look at it and the one on anna's is very messed up. No text, only pictures. I'll see if my converter works and if it does I'll post it. The epub format is a little unique for this particular book.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah no go... this epub reacts really strange... not sure what this was converted from but it's not the best conversion. In a lot of places the words sit on top of each other, Calibre does an ok job rendering the EPUB but it couldn't convert, and PDF24 local tools couldn't convert, and Adobe couldn't even properly render the epub to even test.

Last edited: