• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Santa muerte oracle reading - no charge

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Great interpretation! I like to add she made no eye contact means the contact is not yet established.
What a beautiful subconsciousness! 👧

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
how can you be separate from your subconcsious? It's always there and influencing you (working for you, to say it right). :LOL:
It is there. But no contact has been established yet.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
how can you be separate from your subconcsious? It's always there and influencing you (working for you, to say it right). :LOL:
You can never literally be separate from it of course. However, one could temporarily externalize particular aspects of oneself in order to better examine and analyze them. In fact, this happens somewhat regularly without us realizing as we project fears or failures onto others around us. Often the traits we are most critical of in others are the problems in ourself.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I mean work with it like it separat.

god & the devil r also 2 sides of the same coin but u pray to 1 & do other things with the other

what I’m saying don’t take a psychological aproach: make/channel a sigil maybe an enn to summon your subconscious like a demon

I did it I know of others who did it.
if I were u I’d at least try.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
1. We often sabotage ourselves so u could say your subconscious is working against u
2 it’s like working with the devil v. Praying to god. they’re 2 sides of the same coin
3. u channel a sigil/enn for your subconscious
just like for a demon.
4. U don’t have to agree with me,
but why not try doing it before u judge?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
1. We often sabotage ourselves so u could say your subconscious is working against u
2 it’s like working with the devil v. Praying to god. they’re 2 sides of the same coin
3. u channel a sigil/enn for your subconscious
just like for a demon.
4. U don’t have to agree with me,
but why not try doing it before u judge?
Why should she? She has a full established connection already. She already does things with her subconscious you never knew existed or were even possible.

She did not judge. She asked.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I may have a question for You...

Is The Universe preparing something greater for me soon?

Please, let me know. This is fun! And, thank You for doing this for us. With much Love and Compassion jk666!

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Why should she? She has a full established connection already. She already does things with her subconscious you never knew existed or were even possible.

She did not judge. She asked.
ok let’s agree to disagree & move forward.
both of u have a great week.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
the universe wants u to know u should act
to unify the conscious & subconscious this
ought to be done in a step by step orderly
manner.

the other cards talk about that this should be done in the RHP & not the LHP. U have to act & it won’t come to u on its own.

Reaction score
Awards
I'd like a reading. Let's lay all the cards down on the table, what is my honest eventual fate that awaits me?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'd like a reading. Let's lay all the cards down on the table, what is my honest eventual fate that awaits me?
Ok: the cards don’t say your fate, but my intuition says your fate will be bad if you continue your nice guy routine: poverty, loneliness & short life.

you need your ego, you need to be selfish,
not extremely so but to an extent To survive in the real world

the cards say u should remember & learn
from your past & stop being such a nice guy.

u r stuck on the form of magic u need to use raw force & dissolve the form: sacrificing it on the altar of your will

your will should be for material gain & avarice & not for lofty spiritual truths.

consider working with
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to improve your finances

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
the universe wants u to know u should act
to unify the conscious & subconscious this
ought to be done in a step by step orderly
manner.

the other cards talk about that this should be done in the RHP & not the LHP. U have to act & it won’t come to u on its own.
Thank You Jk! Awesome reading. However, I'm still lost with the whole unify Conscious, and Subconscious. Can you explain more please.

Just to let you know, I have One Spiritual Guide that claims to be the Divine Consciousness, and I've seen a lot of this Being different appearances. Especially as a Woman, than a Man.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
to separate u need to externalize & to unite u need to internalize: meaning meditate everyday like at leas 15 minutes could be on a mantra: I & my subconscious r 1/ another similar mantra & use active imagination to improve your control of your energy

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
to separate u need to externalize & to unite u need to internalize: meaning meditate everyday like at leas 15 minutes could be on a mantra: I & my subconscious r 1/ another similar mantra & use active imagination to improve your control of your energy
Thank you Jk... I will do so...

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I may have a question for You...

Please, let me know. This is fun! And, thank You for doing this for us. With much Love and Compassion jk666!
Ask God dude

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I mean you can break off parts of your thoughts and they can go onto become their own entities...idk if they’re the subconscious though

Rabbi Yosef Karo had a Maggid...when we have go9d or bad thoughts, Kabbalah likes them to us creating angels and destroying angels

they’re part of us that went off and became their own entity in away...of course I could be explaining it wrong

simhadakini

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi y’all.

have a great weekend

I need to practice my readings.

if you’re interested leave your question below.

cheers,
john.
Hello! I know I am late to the party here but if the offer still stands I was wanting to know what the theme of my life purpose was generally? Just anything that comes up that might relate to that theme or give indication. Thank you so much and blessings

4peezinap0d

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi y’all.

have a great weekend

I need to practice my readings.

if you’re interested leave your question below.

cheers,
john.
Are you still doing this and if so could you please pm me?